United Parcel Service [UPS] — ups drivers turning around in my driveway and my front yard.
October 23, 2017 at 8:35 pm was the third time since I called and reported to UPS about their drivers using my driveway as a turnaround when making deliveries to other residences on my street. The first complaint was filed after a driver missed my driveway, his rear wheels running over my sprinkler system resulting in the sprinkler head needing to be replaced. I was assured this was not their practice and wouldn't happen again. Needless to say, their word seems to be worthless.
More United Parcel Service [UPS] Complaints & Reviews
- UPS - the truth about ups 
- UPS Basic - poor service 
- UPS - I hate ups - the worst shipping company! 
- UPS - harassment 
- UPS Canada - poorest customer service 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - driver
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - my ups driver
- United Parcel Service [UPS] - package lost
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - ups driver 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - reckless driving