United Parcel Service of America [UPS]customer service at ups store on 2417 philadelphia pa

M Aug 16, 2018

Horrible customer service, very disrespectful, rude and LAZY!!! BEWARE OF THIS LOCATION
I called this location days before preparing a package for shipment, in order to find out what is the most weight they accept. I was told 150 lbs. When I brought the package over, she refused to ship it. She lied that the maximum packages can be up to 108 lbs. and that I didn't call them. Kept arguing with me for at least 10-15 minutes. There were three workers at the store at the time, and wouldn't even put it on a scale to check the package's actual weight, told us to leave. They told us that we have to go to UPS freight location 30 minutes drive from there. The last words we heard from her on our way out were "I don't care". I am a business owner, and if I treated my customers this way, I would bankrupt.
The UPS website says:
"*Packages can be up to 150 lbs.
*Packages can be up to 165 inches in length and girth combined.
*Packages can be up to 108 inches in length."
My package was less than 150 lbs. and 100 inches combined, 60 inches in length. Went to another regular UPS store and they shipped it with no problem and smile on faces.