United Auto CreditFraud and cheating

M

I have been with united auto credit for well over three years... Never been late till now, only because my pays fall different now... I called and spoke to A JASON, he said everything would be fine and that as long as I made the payment when i got paid which is two days after the due date that everything is fine... They have moved out of pittsburgh now, I have no forwarding address, and they continue to call me everyday for the past two months since I have set this up. They stated they are coming to get my car... I have never delt with people like this in my whole life... I wish I would of never went with this company..

Now jason calls today, states that he is sending someone to get my car... The payment automatic comes out of my bank account so you explain how the hell they are going to come get my car... I hate this people... My advice is that no one SHOULD every DEAL with them, I would go without a car before I would every deal with them...

• Tr
    Tracy D Feb 19, 2009

united auto credit do have some bad apples (Melissa Maddox) who suppose to be a manager for the office in
    Cartersville, GA but not all of them who work for them are bad.I have reported them to BBB because of their policy and their customer service.Now i would not recommend any one to deal with this company at all.I have had it with them and i only have 10 months to pay for my car why would i want to lose it.All i can say is spread the word everybody need to know this!!!