United Airlines — Baggage information
I booked the round trip with Orbitz for me and my son from Sacramento to Ufa.
Travel dates: May 24, 2018 - Jun 24, 2018.
Ticket #[protected] (Elena Aklanova), [protected] (Stepan Aklanov).
Booking ID RMJGR4.
We had 3 checked bag and 2 carry-ons.
It was said that, If your trip includes more than one airline, baggage fees are generally determined by the first carrier on the ticket. I also called to Orbitz and United Airlines to doublecheck this information before my trip, and they said that is correct: I have to pay $100 for second checked bag and nothing for carry-on.
I paid $100 for second checked bag in Sacramento. But in San Francisco during boarding to Turkish Airlines I needed to pay $195 for 2 carry-on bags
More United Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- United Air Care - unfinished work and hard-sell tactics 
- United Air Care - air duct cleaning 
- United Airlines - Delayed baggage 
- United Air Care - Unfinished work 
- United Airlines - Rude and Abusive Flight Attendants 
- Continental Airlines - Rude Svc Mgr and inflexible change fee
- United Airlines - Cancellation
- United Airlines - inconsiderate Flight Attendant 
- United Airlines - Poor customer service and harassing phone calls 
- United Airlines - will not refund mistaken fee