Uniblueregistry booster fraud

M

I bought Registry Booster February 2011. It worked for a while until April 2011 update. After update empty white window comes and stays frozen on the screen forever. 9 emails and weeks of waisted time on complete useless answers with no results at all. I demanded a working product or a full refund. Uniblue did not give me any of them. Final blurb was about my antivirus amy be at fault or something else they don't know. Also they send me a link to old version.
Do not trust this bad company. They do not support their products, do not provide working updates and stonewalling all your requests.
In short, they do not deserve to be in software business period. Do not pay them any money or you sure will be sorry.
I keep all their emails for legal action.
Mike Gleizer.

RESOLVED

• Uniblue Systems's response · Jan 11, 2012

Hi Monde,
    I’m surprised to hear you have not received a reply from us, as we normally give quick responses to every inquiry. If you did not receive the email, it might have been sent to your spam/junk mail folder by mistake; please check if this is the case. We normally reply to all requests within 24 hours. When you filled in a support request through our website you should have immediately received an auto reply confirming our receipt of your request. If you did not receive this auto reply, it might have also been sent to your spam/junk mail folder by mistake; please check this.

In order to uninstall our product, use the following easy steps shown in the link :

If you have further questions please contact our support team here:
    Best regards,
    Keti Uniblue Customer Relations Team

• Co
    Cor Groenendijk Aug 04, 2015

€ 29, 95 unjustified charge because I have not renewed my subscription 15-07-2015 CBA*store Uniblue Cleverbridge DEU 5248... ...1649 29, 95 description CBA *store UNIBLUE Cleverbridge.DEU

• Ro
    Ronald Brust Jun 04, 2012

In Dec.2011 I purchased "Uniblue Registry Booster"for $ 29.95
    Person claimed product would protect my system for 5 years
    now Cleverbridge Agent called and tells me "I must upgrade
    to "Systweak Registry pro" for $ 39.95 so I purchased it.
    they sent in two claims to my Bank account refer #[protected] &
    #[protected] My bank caught the Double charge and only paid
    one but Cleverbridge is claiming a $99.95 Service Fee for use
    of said program for a time period of 26 days which I can not pay
    being on Social Security. They Misrepresent the Program to me
    and I expect a refund of the funds of Dec. 20, 2011. I can see this
    is a normal way for them to do this.

• Mo
    Monde Jan 10, 2012

Never use UniBlue, if you will install it on your computer it will appear every time you sign in. I emailed them about my problem, but never heard back. How to delete this sh*t from my computer?

James M. Trousdale Nov 29, 2010

ON or about 24 October, I attempted to use the free services to regulate my computer through Uniblue. I used 6 free services and was then led to believe that further services wouldd be charged at the rate of $29.99. I called in, gave them my card number, and then found out I was refused by my Master Card company. I then inquired why I was refused and was told because of suspicious activity on my card. I then considered the matter closed. The next day, a clerk reran my card, without my specific agreement, and my card was indebted for the sum of $29.99. I have not used the service and even contacted Sears Credit Card services to see what the result was and I was told that the charges were pending. I was told I could dispute the charge, which I did. I was then told I had to contact Uniblue to inquire why the cahrge was made. I am now doing that. I don't want to use the services of a company that so blatantly charges their clients before specific agreement is made to incur a charge on my account. I would like to have a credit issued in place of bad business occuring to me. Thank You . James M. Trousdale