Domains Priced Right Logo

Domains Priced Right

Having problems with Domains Priced Right?

Domains Priced Right reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 13, 2011. The latest review they disabled on the date it should expire my domain although it's on auto-renew and was posted on Mar 28, 2021. The latest complaint false renewal notice was resolved on Feb 26, 2011. Domains Priced Right has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 14 reviews. Domains Priced Right has resolved 2 complaints.

Domains Priced Right Customer Service Contacts

+1 480 624 2500 (Sales & Customer Service)
+1 480 624 2515 (Billing)
14455 N. Hayden Road, Suite 219
Scottsdale, Arizona

Domains Priced Right Complaints & Reviews

Domains Priced Rightthey disabled on the date it should expire my domain although it's on auto-renew and

This is a real scam. I never worked with this company but they took over the registrar I was working with. Al my info was correct and my domain was set to auto renew today. Instead they disabled it to get my attention and my password didn;t work and to reset the password it was supposed to send to my email address on file which it wasn't sending anything. When I called to complain, they said I need to pay $80 redemption fee for not to lose the domain. After arguing and proving that everything is correct I had to accept to pay them but promised to also sue them for the ripoff. They charged the same card that was on file!!! Their email to me in February mentioned clearly that my domain is set to auto renew TODAY.

Domains Priced RightSSL Certificate

Domain: OneManAndABrush.com
    Been with DPR for 16 yrs. I just happen to check my website and got the Chrome warning that my SSL had expired and my site was not safe etc. I checked my account, my SSL is in good standing and set to auto renew.. I called support, got through to a tech timely, he walked me through resetting a new domain and sent my domain through to be setup again for SSL. I will be down another 2 hours. Not sure how long my website has been down. He could not give me a reason it was corrupted. He said it could be many many reasons. I pay them a lot of money for high security, monitoring etc. for my website. Do I need to get my own SSL somehow? What if i had not checked my website? how much money did I lose? Each of my leads for Exterior painting could of been worth $5k +. I need to talk to someone (Support Manager) at DPR that can give me an answer or I will definitely be changing hosting providers.

Domains Priced RightThey locked me out of my account

They added a two step process in order to protect my account but the system never sends me a 6 digit code to my cell phone. The customer service tech tells me to send an email along with verification and government id and someone would get in touch with me within 72 hours. It's now been over a week and every time I call they say that they are sorry and that they are backed up. When I called two days ago they said that it would take 10+ days before they are able to get to me. I just called and now they are saying that they are so backed up that it could take over a month. This is totally unacceptable! I can not change my dns setting for none of my domain names to build a new site. Nor can I change my credit card information to pay for 3 of my domain names that is about to expire in 3 days time. Once i'm able to get make changes to my account i'm transferring all of my domains to another company that they are not affiliated with.

Sep 05, 2020

Domains Priced Right — They took over my accounts without permission and doubled the prices

So far I spent 2 months and countless hours trying to straighten this out.I have 280 domains and several...

Nov 08, 2019

Domains Priced Right — my site has been stopped... and i'm up to date paying for it?

My site is down for no reason... Checked ny statement up too date... They claim.. Im not... I paid for one...

Nov 01, 2019

Domains Priced Right — my mail adress is not working

My mail adress : [protected]@marinesuppoertservices.com is not working, due to not sufficient storage capacity. I...

Domains Priced Rightfailure to provide technical support and assistance

I called Monday, September 9, 2019 and was on hold for 3 hours before I hung up. I then called Tuesday, September 10, 2019 and spoke with Jack who refused to give a last name, an ID, nothing. I then asked to speak with his supervisor and after being placed on hold for 20 minutes, he returned saying the supervisor was busy and would call me back. He never did. All of this was on a recorded line on my end and hopefully theirs. I am building a new web site and having problems and requested assistance. They refused, therefore they leave me no choice but to file a lawsuit in Palm Beach County, Florida and sue for damages. I can be reached at [protected]

Domains Priced Right — armando general sales support

Armando is the employee who I was in contact with at 8:55pm MST. on 4/4/18 Armando took a support call from...

Domains Priced Right — hosting

LOOK AT THE PICTURES IN THE BLOG AND...

Domains Priced Right — hosting

Dear Sir/Madam, I purchased a hosting package with Domainspricedright but in my purchase history it kept...

Domains Priced Right — hosting - domain priced right

For the last 3 years I have been using this company for hosting services. The annual hosting cost was the...

Domains Priced Right — unauthorized removal of website from the internet

I noticed on 18 December 2013 that my website http://www.pennystockinvestingguide.com has disappeared from...

Domains Priced Right — false renewal notice

They sent me a renewal notice for my web site. The payment address included a redirect to them from the real...

Domains Priced Right — unauthorized account theft

It appears that GoDaddy.com has set up a fake reseller company called DomainsPricedRight.com A client of mine...