Menu
Domains Priced Right
reviews & complaints

Domains Priced Right
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

21 complaints
2 resolved 19 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Domains Priced Right. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
D
1:47 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Domains Priced Right - Poor customer support.

I have tried contacting to cancel Microsoft 365 service which has been auto renewing. You can only contact by phone which is always busy for me. As an international account holder it is expensive. I have tried searching its help/support pages for an internal messaging /ticket system but THERE ISN'T ONE! So effectively I am screwed. Terrible service that is breaking down.

Desired outcome: being able to contact support and to get a refund.

S
3:38 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Our domain name suncitydubai.com got suspended on 26/may, We have tried to contact the provider via email and call but there is no luck. The suspension email received from [protected]@securedserver.net (please find the attached screenshot). We have removed the website file from our Webhosting control panel and replied back to the same mail, we received one...

View 0 more photos
B
6:22 pm EDT

Domains Priced Right - Unlocking Domain for Transfer

WildWestDomains/DomainsPricedRight want to make sure they make it as difficult to unlock your domain as possible. I have spent more than 1.5 weeks, everyday, in an attempt to unlock my domain. They have a verification process that sends your notification to your email sometime the NEXT DAY. I saw it finally arrive at 4 AM after attempting at noon the PREVIOUS day. This happened repeatedly. Then if you try something else or change your password the system locks you out for 24 hrs. Then they could not authenticate the login. I have tried other activities such as removing autorenewal which works fine, but as far as unlocking or transferring domain they have blocked every attempt. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. Fortunately i have removed my other domains but need to get my last one away from these guys.

Desired outcome: Unlock domain upon my verbal contact and answer the phone with a competent technician who can deliver my domain unlocked and authentication for transfer upon providing verbal confirmation (which we do in real time). I'm tired of this crap.

12:47 am EST

Domains Priced Right - Website

Our website lincslittlediggers.com has an error and won't allow anyone to access it. We were with an Australian company until April 2021, we were then told that Domains Priced Right was our new service provider. We now have ZERO Customer Service. I was on hold for 2 hours with no answer what so ever. So hard to get some help. Error on website says "There has been a critical error on your website.

Desired outcome: Would be great if we could get some customer service and have our website accessible for everyone.

View 0 more photos
11:06 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

for some reasons i am not able configuring my cell as it is normally done on my computers Any solutions? Andre Emond now in Spain # 4454240

P
8:29 am EDT

Domains Priced Right - I'm having trouble receiving password reset

My website with you is www.steveveidorthe2nd.com. It's due for renewal 3rd August 2021.
I can't log in to renew it because I've forgotten my password. You have not sent a reset code to my email:pete.[protected]@btopenworld.com despite my requesting it several times.
My customer number is:6103483.
I would be very grateful if you could send me a reset code so I can renew it with my debit card as soon as possible.

H
7:01 am EDT

Domains Priced Right - Hosting

Avoid this company at all cost! They are simply dishonest and will attempt to steal your money that gaslight you for it! I have cancelled 3 times my account, and they still charged me. When I called on the 23/04, they told me you're just over a month late so missed the deadline to cancel, when the payment was on the 27/03! How is that more than one month? They tried all mental abuse techniques to patronise me. I also cancelled payment from my account and by emailing them and when I called, they said the credit card was still active. Thieves!

Desired outcome: Refund

M
4:13 pm EDT

Domains Priced Right - they disabled on the date it should expire my domain although it's on auto-renew and

This is a real scam. I never worked with this company but they took over the registrar I was working with. Al my info was correct and my domain was set to auto renew today. Instead they disabled it to get my attention and my password didn;t work and to reset the password it was supposed to send to my email address on file which it wasn't sending anything. When I called to complain, they said I need to pay $80 redemption fee for not to lose the domain. After arguing and proving that everything is correct I had to accept to pay them but promised to also sue them for the ripoff. They charged the same card that was on file! Their email to me in February mentioned clearly that my domain is set to auto renew TODAY.

5:27 pm EST

Domains Priced Right - SSL Certificate

Domain: OneManAndABrush.com
Been with DPR for 16 yrs. I just happen to check my website and got the Chrome warning that my SSL had expired and my site was not safe etc. I checked my account, my SSL is in good standing and set to auto renew.. I called support, got through to a tech timely, he walked me through resetting a new domain and sent my domain through to be setup again for SSL. I will be down another 2 hours. Not sure how long my website has been down. He could not give me a reason it was corrupted. He said it could be many many reasons. I pay them a lot of money for high security, monitoring etc. for my website. Do I need to get my own SSL somehow? What if i had not checked my website? how much money did I lose? Each of my leads for Exterior painting could of been worth $5k +. I need to talk to someone (Support Manager) at DPR that can give me an answer or I will definitely be changing hosting providers.

Desired outcome: I need to talk to someone (Support Manager) at DPR that can give me an answer or I will definitely be changing hosting providers.

D
1:03 pm EST

Domains Priced Right - They locked me out of my account

They added a two step process in order to protect my account but the system never sends me a 6 digit code to my cell phone. The customer service tech tells me to send an email along with verification and government id and someone would get in touch with me within 72 hours. It's now been over a week and every time I call they say that they are sorry and that they are backed up. When I called two days ago they said that it would take 10+ days before they are able to get to me. I just called and now they are saying that they are so backed up that it could take over a month. This is totally unacceptable! I can not change my dns setting for none of my domain names to build a new site. Nor can I change my credit card information to pay for 3 of my domain names that is about to expire in 3 days time. Once i'm able to get make changes to my account i'm transferring all of my domains to another company that they are not affiliated with.

Z
2:17 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

So far I spent 2 months and countless hours trying to straighten this out.I have 280 domains and several hosting accounts with GoDaddy. DomainsPricedright, part of GoDaddy, took them over without my permission and doubled all my prices. 1. I called GoDaddy and asked if I drop my pro reseller account and leave my reseller and regular account will those two...

E
1:10 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My site is down for no reason... Checked ny statement up too date... They claim.. Im not... I paid for one more year still nothing... On phone cant get through what the hell is going on with this company??? Seems like this original company has changed names many times over last few years... Very strange... Cant figure out whats going on at all... They...

N
6:22 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My mail adress : [protected]@marinesuppoertservices.com is not working, due to not sufficient storage capacity. I have both on the 14th of september 2019 extra storage with ordernumber [protected] for 24, 95$ Then I received a new message again with the text your storage capacity is not sufficent and I both on the 15th of october 2019 with ordernumber [protected] an extra storage space, But still not working my email

5:36 am EDT

Domains Priced Right - failure to provide technical support and assistance

I called Monday, September 9, 2019 and was on hold for 3 hours before I hung up. I then called Tuesday, September 10, 2019 and spoke with Jack who refused to give a last name, an ID, nothing. I then asked to speak with his supervisor and after being placed on hold for 20 minutes, he returned saying the supervisor was busy and would call me back. He never did. All of this was on a recorded line on my end and hopefully theirs. I am building a new web site and having problems and requested assistance. They refused, therefore they leave me no choice but to file a lawsuit in Palm Beach County, Florida and sue for damages. I can be reached at [protected]

11:10 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Armando is the employee who I was in contact with at 8:55pm MST. on 4/4/18 Armando took a support call from me where I have been having issues signing into my account. Armando spent the whole time talking down to me and was zero help. Then he became unbearable and when I asked him to be better he refused. I then had to get very firm with him and he became...

I
3:14 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

LOOK AT THE PICTURES IN THE BLOG AND EXPLAIN http://refundtheproblem.blogspot.my/2017/06/name-irene-swee-liphone-60.html Pls call me at +[protected]. Domainspricedright deleted my purchase history without solving my problems. Why is my bank account been deducted and my domain stated as being hosted but it is not in my purchase history. I am also unable...

L
3:47 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Dear Sir/Madam, I purchased a hosting package with Domainspricedright but in my purchase history it kept saying pending and I was unable to upload my website to filezilla, and my domain name showed it is still being hosted. My bank account had been deducted. After much complaining and writing back and forth the domains priced right office, they deleted my...

6:12 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

For the last 3 years I have been using this company for hosting services. The annual hosting cost was the same every year. This year, when I went to renew my services the prices jumped up over double the cost. Obviously in shock I contacted Domains Priced Right thinking it was a computer error. 1st - I was on hold for ages. 2nd - The customer service rep...

J
8:17 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I noticed on 18 December 2013 that my website http://www.pennystockinvestingguide.com has disappeared from the internet. Logging in on the web address, I landed on a page where a company by the name of Domains Priced Right has been advertising my website. This is done completely unauthorized. I have no dealings with a company such as Domains Priced Right...

S
2:42 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

They sent me a renewal notice for my web site. The payment address included a redirect to them from the real destination. Their note said my credit card would expire BEFORE the domain could be renewed and that I needed to update it. That is totally false. I had previously checked my account and the card on file is good for several more years. I can only presume this is a 'phishing' scam to try to get my credit card information.

Domains Priced Right contacts