Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Sports & Recreation UKSoccerShop undelivered products, absence of contact, rude language

UKSoccerShop  -  undelivered products, absence of contact, rude language

N
Author of the complaint
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I bought a Chelsea t-shirt on this companys website and i paid it with a mastercard credit card.
weeks going by, no product. I start emailing and asking for my product or my money, no answer. I call a number on the website, no answer. 16 weeks after i decided to call on my credit card company and cancel the transaction asking for refund. I call my lawyers and decided to sue these incompetent people.
A guy called simon replies and asks if we can settle this.
I say of course if they pay my costs with time lost.
this simon calls me stupid and a fraud?!...
this will be a personal war.
they have no idea who they are facing.
dont buy nothing to these guys.
I hade never before had such an ordeal.
mf
[protected]@hotmail.com
+[protected]

View 0 more photos

More UKSoccerShop complaints & reviews

2 comments
N
Nov 27, 2015 2:52 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I ordered a Manchester United top for my brother. Delivery was in a few days but it was not what I have ordered it isn't even a club top . Now I cannot get a response. It's a child size top that is no good and I am now out the money

F
Aug 25, 2014 6:18 am

I ordered 3 jackets [Brazil, Netherlands & Portugal] during the FIFA 2014 world cup. Delivery time displayed on the God damn shopping site is 8-10 working days. Today it is 3 months later & still I have not received the products.
Initially, they told me that I will receive the products shortly but STILL I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE PRODUCT & I WANT TO SUE THE ORGANIZATION FOR PLAYING WITH CUSTOMERS WORLD WIDE.

EITHER I WANT MY JACKETS WHICH I THOUGHT I WILL GET SINCE I HAD PAID MY HARD EARNED MONEY OR ELSE I WANT A COMPLETE REFUND OR ELSE ALL OF US SHOULD JOIN AND ENSURE THAT THIS COMPANY GETS CLOSED & ITS STAKE HOLDERS ARE BEHIND THE BARS for a long time.

THEY ARE ALSO NOT PROVIDING ANY DETAILS TO TRACK THE SHIPMENT. WHAT IS THE GAURENTEE THAT THE PRODUCT HAS BEEN SHIPPED.

PLEASE HELP ME : [email protected]

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

111 complaints