UKSoccerShopbad company

O Review updated:

I ordered a boca junior jersey in 20.11.08..Today is 02.01.09 I am still waiting my order..They said that, we were waiting cargo from argentina..Then after two weeks they said the order hasnt be delivered can u choose different product..I said I want my product or give my money back..they didn't answer my mail..i am still waiting. I dont prefer this company to any one..

Order Number: 82992

Stuart Spence May 10, 2020

It's a scam buy nothing

• Ni
    Nickbball6954 Sep 01, 2019

It says that my order was delivered but I never received it at my address that I applied which was 5700 Cowles Mountain.

• Fz
    F.Z. Efzede May 11, 2019

I ordered a man city Jersey and paid for personalisation never got the item and never got a reply from customer service LY011185305DE. It is passed 2 weeks from the supposed delivery date

• Si
    Sigi1 Jan 05, 2019

I ordered two kits and after a month still haven't received them. They do not reply to any customer service emails and their phone is always busy. It appears to be a fraudulent website.

• Ms
    Mseca Dec 12, 2018

Order Juve 3rd jersey with name on it.
    I paid extra for express shipping yet still haven't received delivery 3 weeks later.
    Cant track online and they have not responded to numerous emails and messages I've sent, yet they send Black Friday sales emails every day.
    guess I should have known better.
    I would stay away.

• Mo
    moortownboy Dec 11, 2018

Order reference 944795
    Received no refund on garment returned in August 2018.
    No communication to my repeated requests.
    Instigated online dispute resolution complaint using the EC platform, complaint
    reference number 2018/143943.
    Please refund my credit card immediately

• Su
    supergirl76 Apr 03, 2009

Hope my post will be usefull to someone...
    I purshased my order through Shop.com and after 2weeks received my order however I that I required a larger size of my item which they advertised was available. Before returning my item I stumbled on all these complaints and was afraid to return it incase of no item and no refund.
    I contacted Shop.com and within hours of my complaint Shop.com customer services contacted me and then on my behalf made all the enquiries with uksoccershop. That same day uksoccershop also contacted me by email. In the end uksoccershop could not supply me with my required item and I'm waiting to receive my refund.
    All my correspondance with uksoccershop I attached copies to Shop.com so they were aware of everything and if I do not receive my refund on my records soon then Shop.com are ready to sort everything out on my behalf.

Shop.com have 1st class customer service and will get you results if you have any problems with orders if you buy through their website.

• Fa
    Fan Mar 10, 2009

I'm strongly agree. annoying... my order is on 19/12/08. today is 10/03/09

• Tk
    Tåkefyrsten Jan 30, 2009

I ordered a River Plate shirt in june 2008. Now 31.01.2009 I still haven`t got it...I`ve e-mailed them a million times, and the respond has been like zero.Think I`ve got a couple of answers, and in those they say they don`t understand my mails. I`ve asked to send a new shirt, to get my money back, to get other products, but nothing helps.
    They even got shirts put up for sale which they don`t have, and haven`t hade, in stock the past year!

Awful shop!