UGG Slippersfalling apart

Purchased UGG slippers from this site for my wife at Christmas. She wore the slippers a couple of times when she notice that the fur on the heel was fallling out. I contacted uggonly (via e-mail of course) and they instructed me to send pictures, which I did. I got an e-mail from them that said that the slippers were ok when they left our warehouse and I can place an order for a new and they will give me a discount? They refuse to give me a refund or replace the slippers.

I have even pasted their warranty from the frequently asked questions on their web site.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY !!!

10.Does the manufacturer have a warranty?
UGG footwear has a one year warranty against defective materials and workmanship (outside of normal wear and tear). Because sheepskin is a natural product, irregularities and variations in color and texture may exist. These traits are characteristic of fine sheepskin and add to the beauty and character of the footwear.

falling apart