The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved UGG Slippers — falling apart
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Purchased UGG slippers from this site for my wife at Christmas. She wore the slippers a couple of times when she notice that the fur on the heel was fallling out. I contacted uggonly (via e-mail of course) and they instructed me to send pictures, which I did. I got an e-mail from them that said that the slippers were ok when they left our warehouse and I can place an order for a new and they will give me a discount? They refuse to give me a refund or replace the slippers.
I have even pasted their warranty from the frequently asked questions on their web site.
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY !!!
10.Does the manufacturer have a warranty?
UGG footwear has a one year warranty against defective materials and workmanship (outside of normal wear and tear). Because sheepskin is a natural product, irregularities and variations in color and texture may exist. These traits are characteristic of fine sheepskin and add to the beauty and character of the footwear.
More UGG Slippers Complaints & Reviews
- Ugg Boot Store - bad quality product!
- Ugg Boots - fraud
- UGG.GG AND GOOGLE - fraud
- Ugg Boots - multiple false online clearance sites
- Ugg Shoes Scam - fadulent company
- Ugg Shop Usa - information
- http://www.ugg.uk.com/ - fraud company
- Ugg Boots - ordered boots and were not delivered
- australian ugg au.com - ugg boots
- Ugg Boutique aka Eterno Media - scam