UEIsueing

R Review updated:

i'm in the process of wanting to sue UEI i have done a lot of research on it and watched tons of documentaries but i am constantly second guessing myself on "will i win"? has any one ever had any success and what did you do to go about this situation? please let me know. please email me at [protected]@gmail.com. UEI is the #1 thing in my life that i 100% regret. it has become a burden on not only mine but my dads life. i would love to go back to school but i cant with a $17, 000 debt on my shoulders! please help. or we can help each other.

Greed! Jul 22, 2021

We have to work as a team more voice the more power we have to turn the tables around on these scam artists that been doing this for years it's that time we stop being scared of these organizations and take back what we deserve and worked hard for its possible we just need everyone to come together I'll do the ground work I just need more voices we WILL WIN this is a low budget school they will lose in a heart beat we just need more voice to be heard

• Da
    Da Original Collins Jul 25, 2021

@Greed! How can we got about getting this into play. I went to this school in Jacksonville, FL I recruited many friends to go with me. They robbed all of us of our time and money. I didn't even get my graduation certificate for medical assisting. Plus I'm in debt with this school making me scared to even attend any other school.

Greed! Jul 22, 2021

If any one wants to take this school down I can help all you guys.we need to get together as one, first make it to the news stations at your local area we have to make this viral in every state of there location. If we all stay in contact and get our voices heard about uei wrong doing a high profile attorney will be gladly to take this school down even the vice president wants these school shut down we just have to get the word out around the state and we will win and this uei corporate will be crushed in a blink of eye email me please [email protected]

• Ti
    Tina Diaz Apr 27, 2021

Same here in Houston Texas so if anyone is wanting to come together to sue please let me know

• Ri
    Richelle Lynette Brown Jun 13, 2021

@Tina Diaz Same here I’m wanting sue them [censored] well

• De
    Deja Bass Oct 31, 2019

Contact me @[email protected] . Let's discuss this . I was a student and I totally agree about them selling false dreams . And paying a large amount for a school that gives minimum wage Jobs or less ! I went for a DA

• De
    Deja Bass Oct 31, 2019

@Deja Bass Ladejabass07

sadUEIuser Jul 19, 2019

After 10+ years that I graduated from this school, and paying 15K worth of education, I find myself forced to need their assistance obtaining transcripts for college. I've been emailing them, calling and paid $75 and all I get is ignored by the person who handles transcripts.

The funny part is that I called so much that now they revise their voice mail and make it easier to leave messages that no one will ever return. I about to reach out to a lawyer because I feel this school loves playing with students emotions, and this is starting to cost me stress. Does anyone have a recommendation to a lawyer with UEI experience before?

Ueiisascam Apr 11, 2019

I love how UEIGEEK, is obviously someone who work for UEI. That school is a scam. I had the computer technician class. We were being taught nothing. They literally had us copy everything from a book. Our teacher, Gerry Fisher, would literally spend most of the day talking about life, and joking around. We learned nothing valuable, or viable. Everything was outdated. I want to take this to court. If anyone had a class with him in [protected].. Chula Vista, Ca. Please contact me at [email protected]

• Te
    teric86` Mar 08, 2019

I went to UEI 12 years ago I went after dropping out of high school because I got pregnant and was a single mother I owe over 14, 000 they never helped me find a job they didn't even help me with the externship site I had to look for it myself I was lied to they told me I could be enrolled without a high school diploma I still don't understand how they did that. I took the business administrative program I paid 14 k so they can teach me how to use Microsoft programs and other things I had learned in high school

any info on any options for a lawsuit please email me [email protected]

• Fo
    fordtough22m Jan 25, 2019

i too have a similar story...I was just recently dropped from the FRESNO UEI Campus...I was in the HVAC field..complete waste of my time...my teacher was rude, making fun of some personal issues i was having with another student.. not only that calling me out in the middle of class cause i scored a 97% on my practice EPA test.. saying what the F*** is this? 97% is that all you can do, so i assume you dont wanna be here anymore is that it? ill remember that, just get the F*** out of my classroom then...Went to my rep and told her what was going on and the Administration refused to take me out of his class...

• Es
    esteban.hernandez1990 Jan 06, 2019

I am a student graduate of 2009 for UEI College. I decided to take the CST - Computer Systems Technician program without realizing the consequences for that action which ended up being the worse mistake of my life. First of all, the certificate I got for graduating is worth LESS than a certification from CompTIA A+. I spend 9 months studying and preparing for a certificate and I'm not qualified to work in the IT field unless I am certified. They could have just told me save your 10k plus $ and study for the CompTIA A+. I wish someone would have told me that. Basically created something out of their [censored] and put a price tag on it. Useless certificate and a debt that follows you for life. Put that on a TV screen why don't you.

• Te
    tee reams Jul 06, 2018

I went to UEI in Huntington Park in 1998 and took the Medical Assistant course and had to take a loan out for a giganourmeous amount of money in which the the loan has been transferred to Great Lakes at 25, 000 with interest going up daily I didn't get a job in the field and is there anything that can be done at this point as for a lawsuit being that i missed the lawsuit deadline for California anyone with any information can email me at [email protected]
    thanks

• Et
    Ethansmom May 20, 2018

i recently just enrolled in UEI and am only in my second mod in the medical billing. I am so regretting enrolling in this school. They are nothing but money hungry bullies. There has to be some way to go about this the correct way so I will not be in debt and they will not once again Rob a hopeless bank that has no money to begin with. Their class structure is horrible and the teachers are over worked and are no where near meeting our individual academic requirements. UEI should be morally and generally ashamed of their all around core code of conduct... It's is beyond me why they continuously prey on the week.. Especially after the $9 million law suit back in 2016... But I guess that is why they revised their admissions papers made sure to cross every little T and more than dot all their I's. So much to the affect
    They through in some arbitrary papers and pressured us to sign on the dotted line of debt aka... These [censored] know what they are doing. 90 % of us coming in to not read the fine print. And they know this. So in reality it is a strong form of preying on the week... And this definitely needs to be addressed because at this point I see another law suit brewing. They are about to terminate me for my attendance.. I think that is way wrong. We pay them X amount money and I think I deserve a little more than you telling me I have to go [censored]!! You owe me a goddamn education and certificate and I should be able to it on my time since it is in my time after all

UEISucks Aug 29, 2018

@Ethansmom Hi my name is Ruby email me at [email protected] I have a very similar story to yours. Trying to figure out a way to stop all this [censored] that they're doing to us

• Je
    Jessangel Nov 15, 2017

My name Jessica I too was scammed by UEI in HP almost 15 years ago I finished my MA class after about 9 months. After finishing I called the office to ask for my diploma but of course no one was available I called about 12 times with never getting a response. I applied at several places but never was able to show my certificate of completion or my MA diploma. But my monthly calls about my payment never stopped. Finally I got a hold of some one and they said to receive my diploma I had to be up to date on my payments . So I had to settle with warehouse work after going to a so called college. When I did my taxes 3 years in a row they've took them luckily I only owe 2, 200 dollars now still with no diploma to show !!! Wow biggest mistake of my life please contact me [email protected]

Honey Kiss Royalty Aug 20, 2020

@Jessangel This happened to me as well.

• Li
    Liz Hualde Sep 02, 2016

ATTN CA STUDENTS: UEI CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT

You have only until 10/04/16 to reply to Class Action Lawsuit that is already in motion. Call the number below if you choose to partake in this class action (note that upon partaking in this class action you will not likely be reimbursed tuition, and you will not be able to sue privately for tuition if you so choose. I've checked!)
    -Liz

[protected] Fax
    Please read the following class action lawsuit (9/2/2016

• Ta
    Tarwanda Nov 13, 2017

@Liz Hualde I jjust found out that UEI got sued. Is there anything I can do now? What can be done with the school loan of 17, 000.

• St
    stormray0123 Nov 12, 2019

@Tarwanda Liz did you get someone to help you? i'm trying to help someone in the same situation.

Honey Kiss Royalty Aug 20, 2020

@Tarwanda Me too and I cried because why didn't I know they ruined my life I attended when they first open and I was never placed anywhere even after I graduated they held the graduation in Los Angeles California I was 19 at the time. They used and misled people. That just wrong and I'm in debt because of it. I didn't know what to do about it back then and obviously can't do anything now too many years passed, I wouldn't know where to begin.

• Wi
    wilsondsmwlaw Aug 15, 2016

The UEI Class Action has settled for approximately $9 million in settlement monies. (Cordova et al. v. United Education Institute et al., AAA Case No. 73-516-Y-[protected]) In order to be eligible to receive settlement monies, CLASS MEMBERS MUST FILE A VALID CLAIM BY OCTOBER 4, 2016.

You are a member of the class and may be eligible to make a claim if you graduated from UEI’s California campuses on or after October 15, 2008 and enrolled before August 22, 2013, who, within six months of graduation, did not find employment working at least 32 hours per week in a single position, within their field of study.

You can also visit the UEI Settlement website at www.UEI.simpluris.com to read about the settlement and to complete a claim form online. If you have any questions about the class action, please contact us at [email protected]

Chris Frantz Sr. Jun 29, 2016

Sign me up I'm still struggling and am in debt from 2003 2004 from attending UEI... as for job services I was hired at UEI and let go a couple of months later... and have never been able to be placed back in my field and they closed my campus while I was in school... [email protected] please rid me of this mistake and debt that haunts me...

• Cy
    CynthiaO Jun 08, 2016

did any of you actually have a positive review in regards to suing? If so i would love to here if any of you were able to receive any help. please reach out to me with information or reviews at [email protected]

• Aa
    aalfaro Sep 30, 2015

this school is a joke both me and my older sister attended the Huntington park campus and completed the course with 4.0 gpa's and were never helped in finding any job leads, not only that but we have not received our certificates for completing the course. whenever we call no one is available, but yet they do call constantly regarding the monthly payments! Not that long ago I tried contacting them trying to make different payment plans but was not helped in any way and was answered to in a disrespectful way.
    if anyone is suing please contact me via email at [email protected]

• Ra
    ramirez5160 May 19, 2014

I am an attorney from Duckor Spradling Metzger & Wynne. Our firm has filed a lawsuit of behalf of students UEI College for unlawful and deceptive business practices. We would like to here about your experience and see if you fit into the class of students we are representing. Please call or email either myself ([email protected], [protected]) or Annette Clark ([email protected], [protected]) to set up a phone interview.

Anne K. Wilson, Esq.
    Duckor Spradling Metzger & Wynne, A Law Corporation

• Tf
    TFranks Jan 15, 2013

This school is a scam I have had a horrible experience at the UEI at Gardena and i regret going to the school to begin with. I attended the school while i was pregnant and was forced to take my last test while having contractions or I would have had to redo the whole Medical Billing Program. So i did that and i had my daughter almost 2 weeks later not only that but i was forced to start my externship while having contractions also or i would have been dropped from the program. I am willing to join in and tell my story to anyone that is willing to listen because i do have a story to tell and its unfortuante that i completed the course and was still dropped at the end because i could not return to complete my externship. If anyone would like to contact me i can be reached at [email protected]

• Je
    Jessica.2472 Oct 24, 2012

I agree as well. I graduated back in 2010, it has been 2 years and until now i have not worked as a Medical Assistant. I regret this so badly. Please e-mail me as well with legit information so we can all help each other get our money back and breath debt free. My email is [email protected] I have other class mates who feel the same way and would like to take part in this.

• As
    Ashleywolford Aug 16, 2012

I had several horrible experiences at uei. I have contacted an attorney that wants to help victims get their money back! this is ligitamite and i need your story as well so you can get your tuition money back! please contact me at ashleywolfordda @gmail.com

• Ka
    Karen springer Apr 19, 2018

@Ashleywolford I went to the riverside uei 2012 and i have a story . [email protected]

• Na
    Nancy Calderon May 04, 2018

@Karen springer I have one too 2011 Riverside

• Ka
    kaytona conway Apr 26, 2019

@Ashleywolford Hi Ashley I am thinking about getting a lawyer as well these people need to be stopped talking about don’t worry about the money. Yeah right let’s do this you can contact me at [email protected]

• He
    hermon zerazion Apr 28, 2019

@Ashleywolford I'm in debt for medical assistance this school is fraud they're just selling Hope's and dreams after they receive the money you're on your own after graduation just sad.

Honey Kiss Royalty Aug 20, 2020

@Nancy Calderon I too were conned by U.E.I. I even graduated and never got placed they told me lifetime placement. I attended when I was 18 here I'm now 39 and still in debt never been placed anywhere. This ruined my life. If I could turn back the hands of time, I would not had even look once at that school knowing what I know now. Funny thing is the one I went to is permanently closed how convenient.

• Re
    Reckful Jun 27, 2012

This school is a complete scam. I just graduated from there and I have never seen a more unorganized place in my life. The advisers are never around to be found, Teachers are never there or decide to not show up and we get stuck with sorry subs that have no clue what they are doing or how to teach.

I wish I would go back and take the 8 months I was there and go to another school, this school is a complete joke. They say that they well find you a job with in the first month of graduating, well to be honest, I have been two months out and have been sent on multiple failed interviews that where way more advance than what I knew... They are suppose to be putting you in jobs that you qualify for, not ones that are going to make you look like an idiot.

UEIGEEK Jun 07, 2012

UEI is great!...I turned my life around and have a great paying Job, I admit-wanted to quit and go back to my old lifestyle but kept going just to see where i'll end up...and unless i got lucky- I live FAT now, due to my CST training. Maybe all those MA students are screwed but they should of taken the CST, especially the hot looking chicks that have like 5 kids...anyways I work in computers and have lots of money now! thanks UEI!

graduted2010 Apr 22, 2012

we should Make a complaint to the FTC Bureau of Consumer Protection and if they see a lot of complaints they can make a law suit to UEI college. Honestly i hate this school is a big scam please don't go to this school or you will have a big debt! i went to the sanbernardino UEI college and am in debt for 10, 000 for medical billing.

• Li
    Liz.mac Apr 04, 2017

@graduted2010 I am in debt for the same field

• Am
    Amelia Helton Apr 17, 2017

@Liz.mac I'm in debt for medical assisting.