Doctors Hospital Logo

Doctors Hospital

Having problems with Doctors Hospital?

+1 706 651 2414 (Human Resources)
+1 706 651 4343 (Physician Referral)
+1 706 651 6369 (Patient Advocate)
3651 Wheeler Rd
Augusta, Georgia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Doctors Hospital.

Complaints & Reviews

Sep 25, 2020

Doctors Hospital — Unethical behavior

Hi, my name is Irene warner and have on disability and I know that "communication" is the and a...

Doctors Hospitallost my luggage one bag

I m travelling from ahmedabad to hong kong having stoppage at delhi international air port by air india with my family when we arrived to hong kong air port we didn't get our one luggage bag. This is horrible for me and my family having small girl without clothes and medicine for her please give good service or close that bogus air line. And ya one more thing if I didn't get it within 24 hours than I purshude in court. Thanks dr

• Complainant20091 Jun 18, 2018

You have 7 days following

The Indian courts are slow and ineffective for Indian citizens.
      You can lose half life to reach Indian court - it is well known to Air india CEOs / managers.
      Less than 10 (!)Indian pasengers complaint are accepted by Indian courts in India annually.

Regards,
      manager for ICAO/IATA irregulations
      e-mail:
      aryan(at)vivaldi.net, air.irregulations(at)asia.com - for requests for private claims with the documents
      substitute antispam (at) = @ in address field .

Doctors HospitalMistreating patients

Doctors Hospital in Augusta, GA: The medical staff and doctors are known for mistreating patients, turning emergency patients AWAY!! (esp. is they are poor)- even at the ER, they turn minority patients away, often refusing them medical care; when they are an emergency!! The staff encourage security guards to physically & verbally attack minority visitors to the hospital. Many people have died, as a result of inadequate, or neglected medical care at Doctors Hospital in Augusta, GA! Don't waste your time going to this lousy hospital, because the doctors & nurses don't care about saving patients lives, they only care about making money of off of peoples' medical insurance companies, especailly when neither the doctors or staff has provided quality medical treatment to patients in need!!

John Gleen May 20, 2015

This is one of the worst hospitals I have ever seen! The place is very beautiful and clean, but looks can be deceiving. The arrogance and unprofessional behavior by the staff are sub standard! You had better have a good advocate to speak on your behalf, because you will need it. The Patient Advocate office is probably the busiest office there. Believe me, University Hospital or any of the others is your best bet! Check out the web site, "www.Glassdoor.com", to see their own employee reviews. There were some good and professional employees, but they were out numbered by the bad ones in charge. We encountered this time and time again... We will never go back to this place and plan to file a complaint with the State of Georgia at "https://medicalboard.georgia.gov".

• Ab
        abigalevanevans Apr 25, 2016

Received my first bill this week for service on July 31, 2015. I would like to see the itemized bill for my ER visit that was pressing on my thumb.
        Really curious how my insurance was billed $1309..
        and why it took so long to send me a bill. I am not prepared to handle this amount until I see what I was charged for.
        Gayle Evans.
        ACCT: DTX0098447167
        Access Code: [protected]

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices