TXU ELECTRICOver billing

I received a bill for four times the norm from TXU and I immediately contacted them with my concerns. At first, the representative was ok, but we had this language situation going on that caused problems understanding. He ended up giving me instructions on what I needed to do. To make a long story short...I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that the meter is defective, but the company does want to come and check it out. I have been told that a supervisor is not present, to being left on hold for 45 minutes waiting for someone to respond to my request. Everytime I call TXU, the representative is foreign and we cannot communicate because of the language difference. The meter is spinning all the time when things inside the home are not even on.

I need help!!!