Twoo.comrefund and stop premium subscription on two premium account

L Jan 21, 2019

Hi Twoo team,

Kindly treat this as urgent and important.

Today, i've just registered twoo under the name Lamin and subscribed twoo premium for 3 months ONLY when it stated that having promotion for only USD 2.33 per month and another one for USD 7.33. After put all the credit details and click on. Pop windows came in stated i've succeed subscribed premium and under button CONTINUE; little note written down there, it stated I'm going to be charged usd 28.98 every month instead 3/month? Furthermore i've been deducted 28.98 from my credit already.

TBH i'm so confused and get scared. Of course I don't want my card to be charge that much just for a make a new friend services? : (

I've decided to stop twoo premium subscription right away and do the necessary action such as stop the subscription and the reason why I'm writing here is I want to refund my 3 month cash back from Twoo and confirmation regarding my cancel premium subscription.

your prompt action and reply is highly appreciated. sorry for any inconvenience caused.

regards, Lamin

RESOLVED

• Twoo.com's response · Jan 23, 2019

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us! We're very sorry about this situation. We'd love to help you sort it out, but we need to identify your account first. Could you please contact us using either the helpdesk on Twoo.com or via email at [email protected]? If you contact us via email, please use the email address coupled with your account or provide us with it in your message. That way we will be able to look into your account and check what happened.

Thank you for your cooperation! :)