Twoo.commy account being blocked for a second time

L

For some unknown reason my account has been blocked for a second time running now and I'm not very happy with your reasoning so therefore if something isn't done about this matter I will be taking this matter into my own hands by giving the app a very bad reputation on iTunes or taking you to the consumer complaints authorities end of so I would like a reasonable explanation as to why this has happened when I'm a paying member or even ceise my membership

RESOLVED

• Twoo.com's response · Apr 20, 2017

Hi,

Thank you for your message. I can see that your account has been blocked temporarily (for 48 hours) because you have not been following our Code of Conduct. Your account will soon be active again.

Please follow our Code of Conduct (available here: http://www.twoo.com/about/codeofconduct) and make sure to follow it from now on and your account will stay active.

If we can help you with anything else, please let us know.

Regards,
    Aleksandra
    Team Twoo

• Ra
    Rashi singh Oct 05, 2018

its already 3rd day i m still block wat i do?

• Al
    Aleksandra - Twoo Team Oct 23, 2018

@Rashi singh Please contact us at [email protected] with the email address linked with your account so that we can check why your account has been blocked.