Twoo.comamount deducted automatically from card without my knowledge

M Nov 18, 2018

Hi Team,

Today, when I was just exploring the things the amount was deducted from my card.. how can you people save the card details and renew with out asking any OTP or password. Seriously this is a flaw and illegal saving the card details and deducting the amount with out any password details provided..

I want my amount to be refunded back. Please check and refund my amount.

Thanks for understanding.

Manikumar

RESOLVED

• Updated by mani kumar1 · Nov 18, 2018

This twoo is a full of fake ids and they run this site as a prostitution site

• Updated by mani kumar1 · Nov 18, 2018

Hi Team,
    How come a site saves the card details. Although if it saves the card details who come it directly deduct the amount from the card with out following the security policies?
    Today when I was trying to deactivate my prime membership it renewed my subscription for another one month I don’t understand from where does it picked the card details.

I request you to refund my amount.. and I see this site as a fake site all the profiles in this site have fake accounts and the people make use of this app as a prostitution site.

Please try to refund my amount and I would like to know the process how to remove the account permanently with out re login again.

Manikumar

• Twoo.com's response · Nov 20, 2018

Hi,

Thank you for your message. Please contact our Community Managers at [protected]@twoo.com with the email address linked with your account so that we can check why you've been charged.

Aleksandra