[Resolved] Twoovery old netlog account

S Review updated:

Hi,

I have deleted my photos inside my Netlog account (meekmaryfranc61507) and also deactivated it but it only deleted the Twoo account. I cannot login to Netlog page as it routes to Twoo. I have tried deleting the account multiple times already and all efforts are futile. I want this Netlog account removed as soon as possible due to security reasons.

Please get back to me as soon as possible and treat this case as urgent. Thank you very much.

• Resolution Statement

• Twoo.com Customer Care's Response · Sep 12, 2017

Hi,

Thank you for your message. I can see that your Netlog account has already been deleted some time ago. Could you please let us know why do you think your account is still active? We'll look into it as soon as possible.

• M
      Mar 12, 2018

Hi,

My name is mugur and i have an old netlog account and i what to save old messages, i wont find in settings "export netlog messages" My account name is mugur_mugurel. I have only old pictures from netlog to twoo. How proceed to recover my old messanges?

• A
      Mar 13, 2018

@Mugur Achitei Hi Mugur,

Thank you for your message. Could you please contact us at [protected]@twoo.com with all of the information you've provided us here? We'll then be able to send you an export link to download the content of your Netlog profile. As I'm sure you understand we don't want to post it publicly here to make sure nobody else has access to the content of your profile.

• B
      Apr 04, 2018

Hi, my name is Wesley i want my old blogs back, is this possible?

• A
      Apr 05, 2018

@Balder Hi,

Could you please send us the nickname you've used on the site or the email address linked with your account to [protected]@twoo.com? We'll do our best to help you there. :)