Truworths — wanted to exchange brand new items with tags that I received as gifts but was refused
I went to the Vaal Mall Truworths on 24/10/2017 to exchange baby clothing bought from Eartchild and Naartjie that I received as gifts. Everything is brand new with tags and I was refused as they do not know whether it was cash or account. This is unacceptable as I now sit with expensive baby clothing that I can't change. When I asked to speak to a manager so that they could advice me on which steps to follow to get the goods exchanged I was told "The manager will not come and see you, she is too busy and this is our policy"
I find this unacceptable as all your biggest competition retail stores allows you to exchange with tags but without a slip. I did not want a cash refund or anything else, I just wanted to EXCHANGE for something else.
More Truworths Complaints & Reviews
- Truworths And Identity - accounts opened fraudulently 
- Truworths Head Office - payment arrangements 
- Truworths - listing on itc 
- Truworths - exchange policy 
- Truworths Mac Store Sign Gateway Durban - bad service 
- Truworths - service 
- Truworths - shoes
- Truworths - michael kors perfume
- Truworths - customer service and relations
- Truworths - account arrangements