Truworthspoor service

L Aug 01, 2018

Good day.
Today I went to Greenacres truworths, port elizabeth as i heard that they are having a sale. I went during my tea time. I got to the store just after 10. When I got to the till, I was told that the sale only starts at 12. I said that unfortunately I am during my tea time, and will not be able to come back again at lunch time as I am 7km from the mall. They were very unhelpful and just said. they cant help and they dont keep sale items. Needless to say that I was very angry and frustrated. I asked to speak to the manager, who said the same. I asked for customer service number, which they gave. I phoned customer care at 10:20. same song. Sale starts at 12. I asked to speak to the manager on duty at customer care, a Mr Zafir. Also not very helpful. He eventually made some idiot statement, saying If I speak to the area manager, maybe at a later stage, they could offer me the items at the discounted prize, to which i responded "why would they do that days, weeks after the sale, but they cant make exceptions 1 1/2 hrs prior to the sale. I told him I am very upset, as customer care really not having the best interest of the customer at heart. By then I was no longer in the shop. He said I must get the area manager's nr. I told him I am no longer in the shop, and that I want him to phone the shop and get me the number. To which he agreed.
It is now 11.45. I am back at work.
No call back from the customer care manager.
My question to you.
Why does a sale only commence at 12. what is the purpose of that.
Why are your employees so nonchalant and have dont care attitude.
I am so angry that I truly feel like closing my account with you.