Trustnet A Financial Express Companynorth america consumer promotion draw

These letters are circulating around chillicothe, oh. I received an award claim notification letter on november 19, 2017, regarding that I was one of the winners in the north america consumer promotion draw orgainzed by wal-mart, sears, home depot, safeway, etc. it had and enclosed check for $985.18 with it and said I was entilted to $9, 851.80 and that it would be delivered by certified check and will be delivered by either (fedex or ups) and that I needed to contact my claim agent: janet reid on [protected] c. gilespie signed as vice president of financial. this all has to be a hoax!

• Ba
    Barbara McMillan May 21, 2010

Recieved a check for $985.18, dated 5/13/10; bank #88-7920/3110; check #S082049/routing number 082049 311079209 68150311079209;drawn on Dallas Federal Credit Union, 1301 Young Street, Suite 100, Dallas, Tx 75202
    Amount promised to recieve is $9851.80, and states that per our state regulations, a tax amount of $900. will be requied before the lump sum winning can be sent to you.
    It lists a man named Charles Williams at 1-289-892-4755 to call to claim my winnings.
    C. Gilespie is listed as 'Vice President Finance'.

• Ba
    Barbara McMillan May 21, 2010

The company name was a personal address, not the company the check was recieved from and the system will not allow us to delete and change the information, which was addressed to a person - Barbara McMillan, PO Box 3322, Kenai, AK 99611, the company I wish to compain about is Trustnet, 4333 Charles Drive, Arlington, Tx 76006, telephone listed as 1-289-892-4755, I will forward information to the Better Business Bureau, and my bank, as well asmy state representatives. I am more than willing to send copies of documents recieved if you provide me with information as to where to send itl. This is obviously a scam against the elderly!