Trustnet Financial Express Companylottery scam

J Review updated:

Sending checks to people, especially senior citizens who need money!!! A letter was sent with a check for 3, 950.00 promising we would win 50, 000.00 and all we had to do was sen 2, 950.00 of the check they issued and call the following no# Stacy Brown: [protected]. Tax Agent: Theresa Green 453 2nd Ave, London, United Kingdon, L33 N5Y. Payment Method: Western Union Money Transfer. Walter Marshall (Vice President Finance). This letter also states it's a consumer Promotion Draw, for customers of Wal-Mart, Sears, Home depot, Safeway & Kohls. This is a nasty thing to do to people and I sure hope they can be stopped.

Joe W1956 Jun 20, 2019

Just received a letter and a check today. Was told I had won $49, 260.00 CONGRATULATIONS! The winning is payable to you by certified check, delivered to me by a courier (FedEx or UPS) I was instructed to contact my claim agent, David Young at 1-888-817-1738. He told me to cash the $985.20 check and call him back. My amount to pay out of the check is $900.00. Then the larger check would be sent to me after they had sent someone to collect the $900 !!
    RED. FLAG !!!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices