Trustnetnorth america consumer promotion draw scam letter

L Review updated:

My elderly parents received a letter and "check" from trustnet. The letter claims "we are pleased to inform you that you are one of the winners in the 'north america consumer promotion draw' organized for all customers of... Walmart [sic], sears, homedepot [sic], safeway." they then go on to say that the prize is $50, 000, and the the check enclosed is to be cashed and returned in the form of money transfer in order to pay the "non residents" [sic] tax applicable to the winning. My parents identified this as a scam, but I thought i'd report it to help others.

Their scam uses a bunch of different addresses to confuse the reader (or cover their tracks):

- the return address on the envelope was metro hall station, 55 john st., toronto, on m8v3c3 (I looked this up, it's a toronto civic center).
- the trustnet address on the letterhead is 4333 charles drive, salt lake city (misspelled with saltlake all one word), telephone [protected].
- the claim agent is listed as nicole newman, phone number [protected] (a toronto area code).
- the tax agent (the person you're supposed to send $3, 880 to) is listed as sara jean, 453 2nd avenue, ottawa, canada, m6r3c5 (which google maps can't locate).
- the letter is "signed" by m. Disher (vice president), phone number [protected].
- the enclosed check for $3, 990.00, made out in my father's name, is supposedly written on the account of helmsman management services llc, 185 decker ct, irving, tx 75062, from fleet national bank in hartford, ct (which no longer exists because it was bought out by bank of america in 2007).

• Ro
    Ro-chell Oct 07, 2019

Sent check 1228.80 deposits in savings account came back 4 days later insufficient funds

Comments

• Ca
    Carol palm Aug 20, 2019

Got a check stating I won 60, 260.00.if I cash the small check. Make a money order an send it back the they will deliver the big check.I knew it was a scam.carol palm

Comments

• Nd
    NDDomer Sep 20, 2018

Please be alert this organization is on the hunt once again and hitting the San Antonio, TX area. My parents just got scammed and it is ashame that this group is not tracked and in prison for taking advantage of seniors and disabled veterans. The day will come when the criminals of this organization "North American Consumer Promotional Draw" can't hide. They are commiting check fraud, wire fraud, tax fraud and mail fraud.

• Mi
    MissJazzy Aug 09, 2018

I got one of those letters today for $985.20. I knew it was too good to be true. I hope they get caught

• Mi
    Michael Chylinski Oct 26, 2016

We got one too and they are calling my Mom on a regular basis. We are filing Mail Fraud with the Postal Inspector at www.postalinspectors.uspis.gov

• Ca
    caribbean queen Aug 27, 2015

Hi, i just received a letter with a check for $822.15. The letter has a logo from northern trust, 522 s. State st. Chicago, il. 60605, tel. [protected], ext-2 claim number 15-08-gt-20. I'm suppost to contact my claim agent by the name of fred parker at the number above, and i can't take any action until i talk to this guy first. The vice-president of finance is c. Witherspoon. The message is the same as the other letters, from " north america comsumer promotion draw" and that i am entitled to the sum of $8, 221.50. My winnings will be payable by certified check and it will be delivered either by fed ex or ups. I have to pay $700 tax before i be able to get the lump sum. The check looks legitimate, even the back of it. Is from "arvest bank", 338 fifth st. Jay, ok, 74346., ah, the letter is stamped "confidential" all across in big letters, so they have tried the best way possible so they be able to fool people into their scam. Everybody, please, be aware! this not the only way the scammers will rob you out of your cash. They use letters, they use the phones, they use e-mails, and any other way, that can look legal to you. Oh, by phone they real persistent. They scam me out of $2, 700 last year, all that was suppost to covered different government taxes and international customs, they got me because i was playing international lotteries, and the caller call me about 5 times to convince me to accept the prize of$4.5 millions. Everytime i talk to specific guy, and he will tell me i have to send $500 for this and $600 for that, until i have paid all that money. With the promise that my money was gonna be delivered, i waited every day for two weeks, it never happened. And those guys vanished from the face of the earth, and the government won't do nothing to help us out, once they get your money you lose it. The way they get your cash without leaving a trace is that they make you pay them with those green dot cards, they sell it in waltmart, walgreens and all other places, once you give them those digits on the card, that's all she wrote, you will never gonna see your cash ever again. And they will never stop, ever, when its not one it will be another, with different names or different schemes. We got to pay attention to details.

"

• Sh
    shorty140 Aug 11, 2013

My mother got one in the mail and just cashed it. The bank said they would release the money in 2 days. Thanks to this website and very helpful information... we will be canceling out this transaction and changing her Bank account! ASAP

• Ts
    tsooter Dec 29, 2011

got one today for 3500 suppose to mail in 1900 to SUSAN WILLS 25 gunner ln, se 18th 6xn LONDON, UK.

check header says: Plastipak Packaging Inc.
    41605 ann arbor road
    plymouth, MI 48170
    BANK: Lasalle Bank Midwest N.A
    Troy, MI 48084
    phone number: [protected]

• Em
    emiarmstrong Sep 22, 2011

My situation mirrors the first complaint on this page. they are very clever about sending.. It all seems so real. Do not fall for it. It is one of the biggest scams around.

• Ov
    OVERCOMER707 Sep 08, 2011

I got one yesterday, for 3250.oo. I really could use that kind of money right now and it pulled on me to go and try to cash it today. But before leaving I googled the "UK & North American..., etc etc, " Wow!!! I knew deep down that this most likely wasn't legit but after coming to this site, reading the comments and all the good info all of you provided, I KNOW THIS IS A SCAM.
    MORAL OF THE STORY: KNOW MATTER HOW HARD IT GETS DO NOT LOSE SITE OF WHAT CAN HAPPEN WHEN YOU DONT ADHERE TO SOUND PRINCIPLE AND ADVICE. ALWAYS CONSULT SOMEONE WHEN DEALING IN SMALL OR LARGE FINANCIAL MATTERS. ITS THE WISE THING TO DO.

GET FREE AND STAY FREE... I WON THIS ONE!!! THANK GOD!!!

SARosa Sep 04, 2011

I received one of those letters on 3 September 2011. It was sent from Constitution State Services, LLC., P.O. Box 42927, Houston, TX [protected]. The check was made out to me and it was from CITIBANK, N.A. One Penn’s Way, New Castle, DE 19720, for $3, 100. My first instinct was this is a scam. I checked each of the names and numbers, would find a part or most of them. The “tax agent” name is Nancy Vela and her address a Music Hall(??) in London, United Kingdom; the “promotion director” name is Larry Cole.

• Da
    Davin DG Jul 06, 2011

Got one on that dated June 15, 2011 but I receive it after the 4th of July chech look real but the letter had alot of misspelled words an a texas address but the phone number is out of the state and when I call to find out what this hold thing was all about they told me read the paper and call them back. Crazy

• Je
    Jessica O Watkins Jul 01, 2011

I received one of those bogus checks and letter today, knew it was a scam and sure enough when I type in the name up popped this website. There are no water marks in the check, big tipoff. I hope there are more out there who do not believe this is real. My check was for 3, 690.68; the thing they did not realize is...I DID NOT ENTER A CONTEST, so how could I win a prize.

• Re
    rebecca Tucker Jun 16, 2011

i got one today as well i told my daughter it was fake and guess what im wright what a bunch off @$$ any way i wont even take to the bank now that i read this sight thanks guys

• Bs
    bsherman8108 Jun 14, 2011

I too receive a letter along with a check. Why is this not illegal? Who can we contact to prevent these people from scamming someone? The address on my letter was from 4333 charles drive in Arlington, TX. Scammers have too much lead way!

• Kr
    krishtenell thomas Jun 12, 2011

I just recieve one of these bogus letters today. letterhead adress 4333 charles dr. arrlighton tx. phone number [protected], jennifer thompson. amount 985.15. I almost believed it but anything that looks unfamilar to me i investigate so i looked them up on line and it led me to this web site I am just so glad that I don't just go for anything jokes on you TRUSTNET...

Mammy1315 May 28, 2011

My mother-in-law received this same letter and check this past week. Check amount was $985.18 to pay the $900.00 in taxes to win $9851.80. Claim agent Charles Williams at [protected]. Letterhead address 4333 Charles Drive, Arlington, TX 76006. Return address on envelope is North York Civic Centre - 5100 Yonge St., North York, ON M2N 5V7. Check drawn on Heritage Trust - Federal Credit Union - PO Box 118000, Charleston, SC [protected].
    Called the guy, and funny thing, he had and island accent (Jamaican or Bahamian) and sounded as though I just woke him up. Asked him if this was a fraud and he said "No, of course not." Told him I was going to contact my lawyer before trying to cash the check. No more conversation.

• Ka
    Karen Simmons May 06, 2011

I received one of these letters and check in January. Was thinking about calling the bank (Kansas Corporate Credit Union) and asking them why their name was on the scam check. Guess it couldn't hurt. I feel sorry for people who fall into these scams and lose their money to these crooks. KS

• Tr
    tracxey fannin May 01, 2011

I received a letter just yesterday, Saturday. The letter said that I had won 9, 968.00 and there was a check for 990.00. this check is for my state regulations, tax amount, which is required before I can receive my winnings. The letter is on FSA, Financial Services Authority leeter head, which is a lagit agency. The address on the letter is 90 Rowes Warf, Boston MA 02110. Signed by vice president of finance Joan Arks. There is a claim number. The check is written on a bank by the name of Marshall & Ilsley Bank from Eiden, MN 55410. In the upper left hand corner of the check it says, ROCKLER Companies incorporated Willow drive Medina MN 55340. The back of the check has water marks that are heat sensitive and lots of what says are security features. The letter tells me not to act until I talk to my claim officer Janet Simms, [protected], there is a number at the top of the letter also. it is [protected]. My daughter wanted me cash this check right away, thank god it was a Saturday. I researched instead and found all these people who had received the same letter with a check. I am not sure what to do with this check. I mean who to give it to in order to help catch these people.

• Re
    Reecee Mar 30, 2011

wow just received one today. $990.00 and supposingly i am entitled to $9, 968.OO. I pray also they catch these people. I hope no Elderly person falls for this scam.
    Mine has Schratter Foods, Inc. 333 Fairfield Road, Fairfield NJ 07004 -NorthAmerica Consumer Promotion Draw.

• Tj
    TJU Mar 26, 2011

They are still at it. My father-in-law received a claim notification from them on March 6, 2011. As we told him, you get nothing for nothing.
    I'm glad that folks have made their experiences noted.

• Ni
    nightowl101 Mar 19, 2011

I just recieved a letter today too, but mine is from PLUSNET a financial express company from amarill tx. Same letter that is going around but changed a bit. Wow the check looks real. I'm going to turn mine in to officials here and see if I can help.

• Sc
    Scotty A Feb 23, 2011

Here is a twist. My winnings are from "Repubic of Ireland & North America Consumer promothion Draw". SOOO funny. At the bottom of the letter it says, and I quote, " For security reasons, and unwarrented abuse of this program, you are advised to keep your winning confidential until you recieve you winning." LOL

MAMG, Alex. VA Feb 23, 2011

It's me again MAMG, Alex.VA. I need to put the [censor] information down. FINANCIAL EXPRESS {[protected]} ONE BROADWAY, 16TH FLOOR, CAMBRIDGE, MA 02142, NORTH AMERICA CONSUMER PROMOTION DRAW, contact person NICOLE WILLIAMS [protected], VICE PRESIDENT FINANCE J.J. SPARKS CLAIMS AGENT. What a JOKE...

MAMG, Alex.VA

MAMG, Alex. VA Feb 23, 2011

Please let everyone you know that these people are up to no good. I received a letter that stated that I won $9, 968.00 for a contest that I did not enter. I would then have to send them a check for $900.00 up front. Burn these letters as soon as you receive ONE... I pray that the FBI look into this matter and lock up the [censor]...How dare you use stores to promote your dirty dealings. You have messed with the wrong girl. MAMG, Alex. VA.

• Eb
    Ebennet Jan 14, 2011

My mother also received a letter. It was from Federal Express, One Broadway, 16th Floor, Cambridge, MA [protected].
    The letter read the same as the rest and the check was for $985.18. The check was drawn on the Credit Union of Texas, 8131 LBJ Freeway, Dallas, TX 75251. She was suppose to call Tracy Parker at [protected]. The routing number on the check is not the routing number for the Credit Union of Texas.(It's not a listed routing number at all, [protected].) The letter is signed by J J Sparks, Vice President Finance.
    A woman actually called my mother and tried to harass her into sending money. She even told my mother someone would be bringing her the money that afternoon so my mother hung up and called me to go over because she didn't want them to come. When I got to the house, the women had called her back and she was on the phone with her when I came in and when I started asking questions the woman hung up. I had called the police on my way over to my mom's but they said they couldn't do anything unless someone showed up.
    Thank you all for posting. I hope someone can shut these people down!

• Hg
    HG8 Nov 29, 2010

My elderly folks got one too from Precision Holdings. Check was also for $3500 and the so called tax officer was “Edith Hardy, 15 Oxford Street, WC 12 PD London, United Kingdom.” Scammers are apparently using the same Oxford Street, WC 12 PD London address (except for street #) if it is from the UK. The tel nos. this time are: [protected] or [protected].

Before the letter, they originally called claiming to be from Publisher’s Clearing House and that my folks won $50, 000, and insisted they were legit. They gave a claim # to my mom and said that my folks will get the money sent to them the next day, just wanted to verify the mailing address.

On the next day, as expected, no one showed up but folks did get a call from someone claiming to be from the US Border Patrol in Dallas, TX. After hanging up on them, they sent the scam letter and check.

I’m wondering where else we can expose this scam to so many more will know? I wonder if the FBI will do anything about this.

Hope these scammers will be caught soon.

• Rl
    RLEnglehart Nov 05, 2010

Wow. Thank you, all of you for posting on here. It saved me a huge mess up. I almost cashed this check for $985.18 and I really can't come up with the $$ to fix it. Glad I looked on here! You guys are lifesavers. I'm going to email the feds about this. It's getting way out of hand. It says " One Broadway, 16th Floor, Cambridge MA 02142
    RE: AWARD CLAIM NOTIFICATION (in bold it says)
    Claim Number DMT 10-28-98
    Tells me to call a Roy Smith on [protected]
    Who is my "claim agent"
    Oh yeah, it says CONGRATULATIONS! If that isn't a pie in the face. I hope we catch these jokers. You do know that they will reap exactly what they sow.

Cheryl - Rogers, Arkansas Oct 17, 2010

My 19 year old son received one of these checks. I am just glad that he is away at Marines bootcamp or he would have thought it was real and cashed it. The letter goes one to say he was entitled to $9851.80 for the North America Consumer Promotion Draw for customers of Wal-mart, Sears, Home Depot, Safeway. They will be sending his winnings by Certified Check to be delivered by Fedex or UPS. He needs to contact Roy Smith on [protected] . They enclosed a check for $985.18. Per your state regulations a tax amount of $900.00 Will be required before your lump some winning can be sent to you. The letter is signed by J.J. Sparks Voce President finance. The Check is drawn from Credit Union of Texas 8131 LBJ Freeway Dallas, TX and was signed by ? Greg McClellen ? not sure of the name as it is sloppy writing. We live near a large retirement city and college kids so I am going to notify the local police, news stations, and banks. I hope that someone catches these thieves and makes them pay restitution and jail time until they can pay everyone back that fell for this scam!

• Ad
    ADLC Oct 15, 2010

I recently received one of these checks and letters as well. I'm recently engaged and have been signing up for different bridal sweepstakes and for bridal magazines and different websites. I'm guessing that is how they stole all of my information. I deposited the check, my bank cashed it and nearly 3 weeks later it came back as NSF. My thoughts were just the same, I honestly thought I had one some sort of sweepstakes that I had signed up for! Of course I used the money to pay off some bills and now my account is WAY overdrawn. This is the first time I have ever been overdrawn. I live paycheck to paycheck and there is no way I can pay it off. What am I supposed to do? I feel like such an idiot!

• Su
    Sunshine_Sweety85 Oct 06, 2010

Similar to the above mentioned claims, I received a letter today.

The address 1100 112th Av 1351 Washington blv. Suite 5000 stamford CT 06902. The website was globaltestmarket.com

I immediately went to the website, where it says it is a BBB. Afterward I looked up the GLOBAL TEST MARKET on the BBB and found different address and, clearly, above there are 2 street addresses, neither being the one I found. This letter was in response to "seeking an additional income part-time job." The telephone number is [protected], [protected] or [protected]. The letter is signed by Joseph Coring. The check was for $3420, in my name, and was sent by SOVEREIGN BANK address 1125 Berkshire Blvd, Wyomissing, PA [protected]. The idea was, again, to deposit the check and western union 2980 of it to someone, spend 100 at a local retail, etc.

Luckily, I googled the address and this lovely site popped up. I am so grateful everyone on here was nice enough to share their stories to avoid this from happening in the future. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

• Ml
    MLorenzo Oct 04, 2010

I just got one today and decided to do some research and found this page. The letter starts just as "lookingoutformom" states exept it came from OPINION OUTPOST. INC. Thank-you so much for the info and I am worried, just how did they get my name and mailing address?

anitanuncio Sep 30, 2010

Got one today from One Broadway, 16th Floor, Cambridge, MA 02142

• In
    indifferent2u Sep 28, 2010

Was fun... messing with them, they actually think we would western union them $3, 0000 dollars so funny, so rude that people from other countries are scam artists looking to screw us americans after we send them food and aid...I am so offended! I am writting the President Obama to see if he will cut out aid for all those [censor]!

• 1
    ##1 Sep 14, 2010

I receive the same letter with a cashier's check for 985.18 from sooper credit union. I then looked up the number of the credit union, contacted them, gave them the # off the check and who signed it. They quickly informed me it was a scam and to forward everything I'd receive to them to be investigated. I suggest every else do the same.

• Am
    AmandaMarie Sep 14, 2010

Today my Father, a disabled man who lives in the poverty tax brachette recieved one of thses Lovely checks. The check was issued for 950.00. Being a smart man he figured it was fraud but considering he had filled out a entry form and 2 of the 3 places, one being walmart the other being home depot, so he wasnt sure. This check did look legit with the water marks and all...the weary part was they said the check was from Chase bank with no logo and every chase check ive ever had said chase manhattan. We called chase bank and they said that the check numbers starting with 2116 were comming back as fraud, My father then called the "so called" claims agent Nicole Hamilton (they are switching there names all around) asking to speak with her supervisor she stated that he was not in the office today, my father then said that it did not sound like she was in a office and that she sounded like she was sitting at home and proceeded to tell her what chase bank told him, she then hung up the phone. so i did some research and found this site...the latest info they are giving is Claims agent Nicole Hamilton, Tax agent Sandra andrews 453 2nd ave. London UK, vice president M. Disher...my opinion is they will be caught soon, but that wont stop the next scam artist...they will be judged for there wrong doing but untill then i hope they suffer in prison!!

• Al
    Alan E Ross Aug 19, 2010

THIS IS ANOTHER STORY OF BEING SCAMED AND OVER DRAWN MY ACCOUNT,
    AUG 19/ 2010
    THIRSDAY 3:45 PM
    FRM. ( [email protected] )
    I hope we can all get together and band agenst these scams, I'm tired of it .. and no one can seem to catch these son's of [censor]e;s, , So I'm writting all the information I can so you the people will know some of there angles and not get burned, like I did .

Although I was skeptic about doing what I did when I receved a check from these people,
    and what I did was when I called them the first time, , , they told me to deposit it in my checking account and then call them after and they would send a courrior or a fed ex truck to deliver my check of ( 9, 851, 18 ) and I was to give them 900. dollars for the tax on that money, ,
    Hey .//// I didn't do that, , , I simply went to my bank and cashed the check and I waited, yes the bank cashed it, , and I thought if the check was really good that they would know it right away befor cashing it . No I didn't show the bank teller the letter, , , they told me later that they would not have cashed it if they saw the letter .
    I guess what I'm trying to do is to catch a thief, , in my own type of a sting operation, , , IF some one gives some one else a check for any amount, , the person that has the check in hand to cash should not be the one who is Guilty, , , Go after the people that wrote the check, , FIind them and Make them pay no matter what ..just find these [censor] low life [censor] that they are .
    Ok heres how it now stands I went to the bank that day and cashed the check, I never heard anything from any one, , I just kept the money put away, did not spend it ..I was waitting for them to call me direct because they had my phone number, , No Call )
    about a week went by, , and then By not to much of a surprise my bank account was hit for Not 1000, 00, , but 2000, 00 Dollars, , of over draft, , , and I never even gave them my new bank account numbers, ,
    However the bank tells me that because they didn't honer their check they have to go after my account and thats what they did, But there is either Bank error, , Or some how the scam was doubled in my account and this is BUll S- - t )
    Actually when you read the following letter that they sent you"ll Understand that I was trying to scam a scammer and catch them, IF IT WAS A SCAM < I WASN"T SURE < I JUST THOUGHT THAT <<JUST MAYBE I WAS JUST LUCKY TO HAVE WON SOMETHING, BUT i GUESS NOT . HAH..
    On a new note, , Now that the bank is investagateing ( thats what I wanted them to do anyway ) and that has cost me dearly ) I came home and I called the scammer again and pretended that I just got the letter again, , , I led them to believe that at first, ,
    They asked me for the clam number again, , , and then told me to deposit it in my checking account, , , I said Why ??
    They just said because thats our Policy, , , , i told her it's not mine, she disbuted with me, , , I then started to loose my cool and told her off, but before I compleatly lost it, , I asked her where she was in what state and address, , , she was reluktent to tell me execpt, that she said she was in Buffallo NY, , and wouldn"t tell me any more, , I said I don"t think so, , and told her That I knew where she was, I also began to tell her that I already cashed the check and that the Bank went after my account because it was no good check, , and I wanted my money back, , I told her that she was a scam artest and thaT SHE WAS GOING TO BE ARRESTED, , , i SAID DO YOU VALUE YOUR FREEDOM ???SHE SAID SHE WAS ONLY A CALL CENTER, , THE CO WAS IN CABRIDGE MASS.
    THIS IS THE ADDRESS >>> One Broadway, 16 floor Cambridge, Mass. 02142 )
    -------------------------------------

SO WHAT I'M REVEALING TO ANY ONE WHO IS TRYING TO FIGHT THESE CROOKS, IS THAT WE HAVE TO SORT OF SET UP A STING OPERATION TO CATCH THEM,

THE FOLLOWING LETTER IS A LETTER I RECEVED FROM THE [censor] BALL SCAME ARTESTS THAT THEY ARE,

I ALSO GOT A CHECK AND A LETTER SAYING THAT WON, , OR SHOULD I SAY >> ( QUOTE >> YOU ARE -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ( OFFICIAL CHECK ) ????? REALLY )))))???
    THE ACTUIAL CHECK WAS >>>>>PRINTED IN SCRAMBLED LETTERING THAT LOOKS LIKE >>>FRAKXLIN MINT
    FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
    CK .NUMBER >282049 )
    remitter ...LINDA STONE

THEN SIGHNED yada yada yada yada yada SCRIBBELED..._____________ROUTTING NO>> 028249 [protected] [protected]

financial express

CLAIM NO. CMT 08-06-98

tel, [protected] One Broadway, 16th floor
    Cambridge Ma.02142
    Aug. 3 / 2010

RE: AWARD CLAM NOTIFICATION

ENTITLED TO THE SUM OF >>US$ 9, 851, 80 ) CONGRATULATIONS )
    IT READ QUOTE )
    WE ARE PLEASED TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUARE ONE OF THE WINNERS IN >> ( NORTH AMERICA CONSUMER PROMOTION DRAW, , organized of Wal Mart, Sears, Home Depot, Safeway etc. ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

PAYABLE TO YOU BY CERTIFIED CHECK, , TO BE DELIVERED TO YOU BY COURIER CO. ( FED EX, OR UPS, )
    you are therefore advised to contact your agent :

NANCY LOWES ON [protected] )
    IS WHO I TALKED TO THAT RUDELY HUNG UP ON ME
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    MON. THRU FRI>> 8AM --TO 9 PM SAT 8AM TO 4 PM
    EASTERN TIME, , , STANDARD TIME FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO CLAIM YOUR WINNINGS

WE HAVE ENCLOSED A CHECK FOR US 985, 18 ) PER YOUR STATE REULATIONS, A TAX AMOUNT 900.00 WILL BE REQUIRED BEFOR LUMP SUM WINNING CAN BE SENT TO YOU .
    TAX AMOUNT 900.00
    ( IT ALSO SAYS )
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    DO NOT ACT ON THIS LETTER UNTIL YOU SPEAK WITH YOUR AGENT

j.j. SPARKS
    - - - - - - - - - -
    VICE PRESIDENT FINANCE

walmart VISA Mastercard, Target home deopt, Amr Express, 7 eleven ------------------
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    THIS WAS THE LETTER I RECEVED,
    aNYONE IN THE SAME SITUATION FROM THESE SWEATHOGS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW, AND CONVERSE WITH ME I WANT SOME JUSTUS DONE AND THESE CROOKS CAUGHT AN ME PAID BACK,
    pLEASE CONTACT ME >( [email protected] )
    Thankyou, , , , Alvis ...

• Ro
    Robby M Aug 15, 2010

Just received a letter from Trustnet showing their head office address in Brighton Massachusetts. It included a check for $3950.00 written on a Wells Fargo bank in North Boulder, with no state indicated. It asked that I call their claim agent whose name is given as Nicole Brown at a telephone number with a Toronto Canada area code. It lists their tax agent as Susan Andrews at a London England address. Your efforts to expose this type of scam are very much appreciated. Thanks, Robert M.

• Bo
    bobobo Jul 30, 2010

Yeah, I just got $3, 950 and all i have to do is send most of it to some dude in London - what a deal! I can't believe anyone would fall for this one - its just WAY to good to be true... I HOPE THEY CATCH THESE MOFO's... I also have been getting calls about winning 2 million dollars and all i have to do is send like 5k to some sweepstakes company... yea right.. if these people only knew i have zero in my account!!! ha ha.. oh well. guess I have to go back to work tomorrow!!

• Me
    meritage Jul 15, 2010

Thank you all for your postings. I recieved a 3950 dollars check and would stupidly deposited it had it not been your stories