Trustnet, a Financial Express Companya letter saying that I was entitled to the sum of $75,000.00

S Oct 04, 2019 Review updated:

I received a letter from trustnet saying that I was entitled to $75, 000.00. I called the claim agent to ask her about it & she said to call her back in 10 minutes. While I was waiting I looked up trustnet on the computer & it said this was a scam, with other people complaining about the same thing. I never called the agent back! The date on the letter was September 26, 2019. claim Number is SW-70-90-28. They enclosed a check for $1, 224.00. they said a processing fee and insurance fee of $1, 000.00 will be required before your lump sum winning can be sent to you. Trustnet also had another telephone number at the top of the letter...1-877-680-5935.The claims agent who is Samantha Fiaher telephone number is 1-877-765-9834. the letter is signed by W. Hunter, vice President Finance.

• J
      Oct 25, 2019

i got the same exact letter.

• M
      Nov 07, 2019

I got the same letter on 6 Nov 2019, but with different people to call.

• C
      Nov 27, 2019

I just got the same letter. The check looks real from a bank called Wheaton bank and trust.
    Has anyone tried to cash these checks?

• K
      Dec 14, 2019

I got this exact same letter and check but with Ronald King as the claim agent.