American Laminates, Inc. Logo

American Laminates, Inc.

Having problems with American Laminates, Inc.?

American Laminates, Inc. Customer Service Contacts

3142 Talbot Ave
Riverbank, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with American Laminates, Inc. Customer Service. Initial American Laminates, Inc. complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for American Laminates, Inc. above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about American Laminates, Inc.. Discuss the issues you have had with American Laminates, Inc. and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Nov 21, 2020

American Laminates, Inc. — Wood flooring

Hi went to Lowes bought enough wood flooring to refinish my 2000 sq ft house, ask for the same die lots did...

American Laminates Inc.Consumer Promotion Draw

My 94 yr old mother received this "Consumer Promotion Draw" official notification. It was actually in my father's name(however, he has been dead now for over 7 yrs). A check was also enclosed for $4500. & it looks very real & legit but of course the letter states that you are advised to speak to the claim agent(whose name & Ph# is on the letter) before acting on the letter. I promised my mother that I would look into this for her as she thought she may have won this wonderful prize of $90, 000. Although, she did wonder why it was in my father's name. Anyway, I called this agents' ph# & got this guy who I could barely understand(very strong foreign accent) - he was nice enough until I started asking questions about how they got my father's name & then once I told him that my father was deceased & for how long, etc. he became more agitated. I kept pressing to speak to someone else or another ph# until he finally hung up on me. So, I then started to search the internet for info - until I finally found this site. No surprise that it is a scam. Who else can this be reported to anyway?? FBI or who??