Tru Belleza — Unauthrorized charges
As all of the other complainants have described charged day trial was ordered. Ingredients were not listed on Website and I have an extreme allergy to glycerin (on a drug that costs $5000/mo to treat Xolair) - of course product arrived and glycerin was listed on product - was not opened or used made numerous ++++ attempts by voice/email to obtain RMA# to which I received no reply. Product was sent back to 120 Smith Hines Rd Greenville SC 29607 trackable posting but they still managed to charge my credit cardx2 - Visa is taking them on because their phone goes immediately to voice mail both day & night (and yes, I left numerous messages!)
I have cancelled my credit card to avoid any further attempts to charge as directed by Visa. Visa rep advised method company is taking in millions on the back of others!!!
Do NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!
No reputable company has to hide the agreement!!! Or their ingredients! Also known as Pearl Skin and Pure Skin.
More Tru Belleza Complaints & Reviews
- Tru Belleza - Trū Belleza Anti-Wrinkle Cream and Trū Belleza Eye Serum
- Tru Belleza - Skin cream unauthorized credit card charges
- Tru Belleza - Crème pour le visage 15 0z
- Tru Belleza - Scam
- Trubelleza.com (Clearskin London) - Tru belleza anti wrinkle cream and eye serum
- Tru Belleza - pris des frais non authoriser a mon compte
- Tru Belleza - Credit charges for cancelled product
- Tru Belleza - Facturation pour un produit non desirer
- Tru Belleza - Age defying wrinkle serum et instalift rapid wrinkle control
- Tru Belleza - Automatic online credit card billing prior to end of "free trial" period