Tru BellezaScam

M

DO NOT BUY THESE PRODUCTS...COMPANY IS A SCAM. Ordered product on 14 January as a free trial . Received product onJan 19th. Saw charge on credit card on January 27 for $99.95. How can a free trial start the day the product was ordered? Unless it's sent thru the computer. Called Company, Rep says 14 day trial starts the day the product is ordered even thou it's not at the Customer. Never heard such garbage before.

Authorities need to shut this Company down...too many people are being scammed!

• Ju
    Justjim4567 Sep 09, 2016

This is a scam I order trial and they charged my VISA immediately..and did not send product. Said they sent it twice but never arrived...DO NO BUY THIS &^%$..THIS IS A SCAM

Jarda Hermanek Aug 13, 2016

It is not clear when ordering the free trial about two different products being shipped.Absolute scam

• Is
    island woman Jul 29, 2016

I was also scammed by TruBelleza as all you ladies have been. I'm Canadian so of course the C$ was much lower than the US$ so that
    was also painful. Same story, when speaking with a TruBelleza customer rep., he only would give me US$50 back as a refund after STEALING USA
    TWO HUNDRED & FIFTY DOLLARS by withdrawing this amount from my credit card without my permission.
    However, here's where my story differs a bit. I contacted my credit card company and they had said that this company has been flagged
    and that the credit card gal in the dispute dept. suggested she would call TruBelleza and that we would both be on the line together. TruBelleza's
    representative that we spoke with was told that credit card companies (both Visa and MasterCard) has TruBelleza flagged and that to protect their
    valuable customers from being scammed, the credit card co.'s would be giving TOTAL refunds back to them. Yes, I got all monies back.
    So, this is a suggestion ladies, get in touch with your credit card company and have them deal with these THIEVES. Keep your cool and let the pros help! Good luck.

• Jj
    Jjsha Jun 15, 2016

This so called company managed to take 132.97 and 150.32 from my credit card as well. The shipping charges were unclear as one was for 1.33. Really what is that?
    I spoke to the rep who called me to say my order was received and will be sent out and I told her that I wanted nothing else to be sent and no other charges placed on my card. She then formed me that I had to wait until I received my shipment before I could do that.
    I received my order and cancelled via email any further purchases and charges.
    Guess I was 1 day late and the full amount was charged immediately. Not sure how they can justify the cost for the products as they aren't worth the trial price to begin with.
    I contacted the company and was flat out told that "sorry you're too late" but offered a $45 compensation to which I refused and advised them in would contact the BBB.
    Dr Oz promotes this product so I'm emailing him to inform him of this scam. Not sure how far that will go or if my email even gets regarded but it's worth a try. Good luck to anyone who is fighting this.

• Sh
    shelley woloski Jun 14, 2016

Do not order this product. Such a scam.
    Company charges you full purchase price before you receive the product. You dont even get to try the product. Essentially you have purchased the product as soon as you place your trial. That is $250.00 canadian!!!
    product burnt my skin.
    Scam scam scam.

• Pe
    Pesky Jun 13, 2016

Yes, it is a scam. I have the same story and am out $250 Canadian. There was never any moment of choice for me as a customer. I consider this theft, though they probably have the contract described in page 22 of the fine print. I am going to have to cancel my credit card because the contact I've had with customer service so far is 100% useless and they clearly have no intention of making things right. Don't do it, anyone reading this. This is not a business. It is a scam.

• Ca
    Catherine Tessier Jun 10, 2016

I also got scammed by Tru Belleza. On May 3/2016, I was charged $3.95 USD for shipping to get a free trial offer of a 0.5 ounce tube of INSTALIFT Rapid Wrinkle Control. On June 10/2016 I received my credit card statement and was shocked to discover that I had been charged $104.95 USD on May 17/2016, exactly 2 weeks after the initial shipping charge. I called my credit card company and was instructed to e-mail and phone Tru Belleza to demand that my account be cancelled immediately and to try to retrieve some of my money. After talking to numerous people at Tru Belleza I got a confirmation e-mail that my account was cancelled and that $50.00 USD had been returned to my credit card. That is the best they would do for me and they acted as though they were doing me a favour by doing it. I have been instructed by my credit card company to keep the e-mails and especially the cancellation number issued to me so that if I get any more charges next month or anytime in the future, the credit card dispute department can go after Tru Belleza. As I am Canadian, the US dollar amounts translate into much higher Canadian figures. This is the last time I will ever fall for a "free-trial offer...just pay the shipping" scam.

John Jensen Canada Jun 10, 2016

Following the offer of free samples from Tru Beleza in November 2015, we just realized that Tru Belize has extracted approximately $ 130.00 per month for the past six months.
    Following several hours on the phone today, where the front line workers immediately offered to refund two months, we reached a supervisor that informed us that she would only credit $ 50.00.
    The total of the six month scam is $ $ 883.00 CDN - $ 563.00 US.
    We followed up with an email to them suggesting they deposit $ 500.00 US in the account to allow for shipping costs.
    The supervisor named Trudy informed us that $ 50.00 was all they were prepared to return, and then she hung up.
    Regardless of the quality of the product, if any is irrelevant, the company must be stopped from scamming innocent people.
    Their business is unacceptable as it obviously a blatant scam.
    If anyone has an idea how to bombard them with thousands of phone calls per day let us implement it.
    [email protected]

• Cl
    Claudette14 Jun 07, 2016

This is all so true they are a scam...and a VERY BIG SCAM !!!...its unfortunate that MUSIC AND TV STARS ...have agreed to promote them. We have two stars from Quebec that had a GREAT DEAL OF INFLUENCE...in my buying into this scam...also the fact that the CHARGES ARE IN US DOLLARS...is not mentioned and for us Canadians with a low dollar...THAT MAKES A HUGE DIFFERENCE...without the backing they get from
    CANADIAN popularities...not many Canadian women would be willing to buy these products at such an exchange rate...so I can say with deep
    regret...because I do not belong to a class of people that has money to waste...that I WAS REALLY SCAMMED.
    Claudette

• Tr
    Trubelleza May 26, 2016

I wish we could report this with more effect!! In April/16 I was charged the shipping fee. Then in May/16 I was charged $145.42 and $134.23. Having not received any additional products (which I didn't order) Oh I forgot/didn't see about the 14 day crap. I called them(joke) I was told the April charge was the shipping fee, the May charge was for the product, one was 1/2 oz the other was 1 oz. I really could have gone to Mexico and had a face lift for that amount of $. Well I shall remain with wrinkles and few more given the stress after that phone call. Please stop them from stealing from more people.

• Sh
    Sharberr May 25, 2016

They are truly a scam. The 14 day trial starts the day you order the discounted trial. I never even received a confirmation email. The product took 2 weeks to come. Exactly 14 days after I accepted the trial offer my credit card was charged $136.44 (I was told when I finally got to speak to a real person that the charge was for the "free trial" product as I had 14 days to try it for the introductory price--I was never told that the 14 days started immediately and not when you received it...I was told when I accepted the trial that monthly shipments would be made and that they would be $85/month but nothing was mentioned that you would have to pay more for the trial product). 16 days after I accepted the trial my credit card was charged again for $122.52. So a total of $258.96 within 16 days of accepting the trial offer. It was impossible to actually speak to someone until I finally called my credit card company and they were unable to speak to the merchant, but they gave me two different phone numbers to call and told me to be persistent. This has been a truly unpleasant experience.

• Li
    Lisa Murphy-Browne May 18, 2016

Image encountered the same problems. I am posting it everywhere. I was offered no refund either!

• Mi
    MissLainey May 17, 2016

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM - I ordered the TRIAL only and have since been charged $541.31 for products I did not order or want and had to cancel my credit card, even after advising them that I did not authorize any charges they kept charging my credit card. They are fraud, scammers and need to be stopped from taking from honest hard working individuals... Help me stop them!!! I also hope that someone with authority does something.. this needs to stop...

• Ll
    Lloyd Castro-Richardson May 10, 2016

SCAM!!! SCAM!! SCAM!! Shame on you!! scamming people of their hard earned money. Your commercial Ads is a Lie!
    Free Trial-Claim your Free 30-Day Sample! Claim Your Trial Bottle Today! I was shocked that they charged my card
    $134.95 and 149.95.. !! Its my understanding that they will charge you just for shipping like $4 something and $6 something
    so i said well thats ok...i didnt even have the chance to open the box yet. I said why your taking money from my card i didnt order anything??..He said they charging the free trial... so people THEY ARE NOT FRee!! ...its a scam!! they should be charged deceiving people of false advertisement.! .I pray somebody with authority do something!!

• Kw
    K Williams 101 Apr 22, 2016

Scam, I was told to pay shipping, now I'm on the hook for $133/mth CDN.

Masm Mar 25, 2016

I agree, I also been charged $275, they offered me back $60, obviously they are scam! their product is junk, like paraffin in cheap containers!! Do not order anything from them, they should be stopped!!!

Sandy Stuber McRorie Mar 24, 2016

I totally agree, I am trying to get my money back from them. They offered me $60.00!!! Told them I would not accept anything under $200.00.