Tru BellezaOrder Confirmation #250705 - Instalift - Rapid Wrinkle Control and Order Confirmation #250706 - Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer

I received the 2 products [protected]).
I want to return, I am not satisfied.

Give me a cancellation number, a return number for each of the two orders in question.

I also need the address to return the products.

I don't accept you charged amounts of $ 151.13 and $ 136.78 on my credit card (Visa Desjardins 2016-04-14 and 2016-04-16).

I ASK OF THESE 2 AMOUNTS CREDITED on the same credit card.

Thank you to treat the request as quickly as possible!

Sylvie Blais