TRS Recovery Services

5251 Westheimer Road, Houston, TX, 77056, US

Reviews and Complaints

TRS Recovery Services Inc — illegally collecting unowed debts?

On 3/10/13 I received a letter with ref#[protected] saying I owed $119. 76 ($94. 76 for a stop payment to...

TRS Recovery — Fraud and scam

I had some transactions that accidentally did not go thru and TRS Recovery got involved. They tried to send...

TRS RecoveryHarrassing phone calls

TRS keeps calling my house looking for my grandson that "used" to live with me. I have told them repeatedly that he does not live here and to not call again or I will file harrassment charges and the response I got to that was..."maam, we can call every 3 days". Does anyone have their website address? I would like to tell them what I think about them.

Comment Guidelines

4 Responses
    • Be
      berries Aug 16, 2009

I am having the same problem w/ this number they call me twice a day morning n eve. I answer n no response back. It's harassing i wish they would stop calling me. I have no clue how they got my number but I just want this to stop n dont know how to get them to quit calling me cause they dont answer when i say hello.

• Ci
      Cinnamon Nov 28, 2008

DON'T GIVE THEM YOUR NOTHING!! I would've never told them anything about my grandson or whover. I would've politely said wrong and to not callback! Don't sell out your family! No matter what!!

TRS dba Clear Check
      5251 WESTHEIMER
      HOUSTON, TX 70056
      [protected]

• La
      Laurie Sep 25, 2008

Better yet - go to www.FTC.gov and learn your rights and how to deal with them.

They will not go away unless you force them to and you need to know your rights. YOU CAN SUE THEM

They are laughing at you because they know that you do not know YOUR RIGHTS and they are going to continue to harrass you unless you are willing to do what needs to be done

• Mt
      Mtime Aug 08, 2008

Google it. However, the very best way for you to get them to stop is to simply give them your grandson's info. The calls will immediately stop.