Trivago.comunable to return money

R Review updated:

I searched for hotel on the website www.trivago.com. I needed room in NY for three days and I found one offer, which looked really great and the price was fine. I booked the room through this website, but when I arrived to the hotel, they told me that such person never ordered a room. The website is total rip off. No one replied to my emails. Maybe someone has any ideas how to return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

• De
    deegeebee Apr 24, 2015

Good luck. Trivago does nothing but refer to another web site. I thought I had cancelled with their referral partner (Priceline.com) only to find out Priceline had referred to Agoda.com (outside USA). Instead of being charged as a 'no show' (first night of stay) I was charged for the complete 3 nights. Got no satisfaction from the Credit Card company (Citi Master Card - member since 1991). Still trying to get refund for days 2 and 3. Not holding out any hope. Have already stopped using Citi Master Card and will only use Trivago.com to 'search' and will book through hotel directly.

• My
    MyraM Aug 21, 2017

Never will use Triage again!

• Fa
    Faffa Aug 14, 2018

How could you let me pay for a Booking: Re: Hotels.com reservation confirmation 150578299872 - Ekuthuleni Holiday Resort Chalet 2 - Hoedspruit
    Then tonight I get an email it is not available? This is after I paid Trivago

Email received from:
    From: HotelsDotCom
    Date: 2018/08/01

I want my money back immediately or confirm accommodation

• Am
    Amit Bastara Vasthra Outfit Aug 20, 2018

I booked a hotel on mall road Shimla . But after reaching at Shimla, I find that real location of that hotel is 33km far away from Shimla mall road.
    Please refund my payment.
    I can't go 33 km away .

Sanjay Kolge Aug 20, 2018

Sir,
    I have booked one hotel by your trivago site on 12/04/2018 and paid Rs. 1382/- with successfully received money with ref.no. NH7003477536392C01 and you have send a message that In case of any issue please waid for an hour to get updated status.

my booking is for 14/04/2018 - 15/04/2018

• Mb
    MB patel Aug 20, 2018

Please stop your stupid advertisement or make the voice of person low it's so annoying and same is played 100 times in Sony Liv app a person can go deaf with such annoying voice instead of advertising you are making ad more and more worst . Idiotic voice make Ur add more stupid.

• Sh
    Shalinee mishra Aug 21, 2018

I booked 2 executive class rooms in hotel tashi thendup but they provided us 1delux and 1executive room but they did not inform me about this. When I was extending course stay to 1 day then they told us that they will charge different for both rooms.

• Ca
    Caz109 Sep 01, 2018

As if the lady talking isn't annoying enough I then have to sit with two teenagers and a husband sarcastically answering her B/$#!t questions! CHANGE YOUR FLIPPING ADs!

• Da
    Davyfaepirth Sep 05, 2018

There is an offer on Trivago but when you click nothing happens other than an error message. 07981 222282 david white

• Trivago CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER
    +91-8084184079
    +91-8084184079
    Any complaint call this number

• Dr
    Drishyan Febby Sep 10, 2018

Hi,
    In the description of Hotel SPS kingsway, thiruvananthapuram Its written 3.3 km from airport whereas it's just 100m from airport whereas rest of the properties which as shown close to airport are more than a km away.

• Mi
    Michelle Maria Oct 14, 2018

I booked a hotel today through Trivago went through Travel Up who took my $326 for one nights accommodation in Las Vegas for New Years Eve to then be told they couldn't confirm the room now refunding me, they should not take payment without confirmation this is unacceptable. Never use Trivago.

nowai kthxbai Oct 15, 2018

The repetitious bridge in your advert that aren't even vocals but rather a strange sound is so loud and repetitive it makes me turn my TV off as soon as your advert comes on. The frequency of your adverts also makes me avoid several TV channels indefinitely, even if shows are on that I want to watch. You need to dial it back.

• Pa
    Pardha1944 Oct 31, 2018

Hi this is pardhu. I was planning to go yercaud, so was book room through trivago website on 20-10-2018. I paid money also. Finally I was reached hotel, but the staff saying, there is no records with ur name. I got shocked. That hotel management did not take any responsibility. What to do