TraveToGoSCAMMERS

traveltogo.com is a waste of time. I Bought an airline ticket through Traveltogo. I became ill for 8 weeks, (pneumonia) and could not use it.
After I received a busy signal at their phone number, I explained this situation completely via email. Few days later they replied with a short email saying "call us". I called, and was waiting in the phone tree for 20 min. Then I hung up, and sent another email saying if they could not resolve the issue via email, I would write this review (posted many places) which I am now writing (they later left ANOTHER email and message saying "call us"). Clearly they are playing games and they just want your money - STAY AWAY FROM TRAVELTOGO.COM DONT USE THEM.