Travelgenioflights booking

Avoid this broker!
I was left stranded in Rio de Janeiro after booking with Travelgenio. I did my booking on the 4th September 2019, on the 17th October, I arrived to the airline counter and I am told that I was not booked in the flight, neither in the connection flight. I was supposed to travel from Rio to Lisbon via Sao Paulo.
I called Travelgenio they said to be very sorry, but they couldn't do anything other than return my money. WOW! Thank you very much! Now I am at Rio Galeao airport and I have to return to Lisbon. I did pay 4300 reals with airfrance to return. Wonderful. My money? It's today the 21st of October and I haven't yet received it. I just wonder, if I didn't take that flight for any reason, like changing my mind, or been sick, or whatever, they will never return that money to me. I see it as a FRAUD!

Reservation: H56DWG

• Updated by Antonio Mendonca · Oct 21, 2019

I think you didn't understand what I wrote.

My flight was not booked by Travelgenio. My question was: if, eventually, I missed the flight or changed my mind or anything else happened, would they return my money? The reason for that question is because they completed my payment on the 4th of September, but they never booked the flight with the air company. If I didn't go to the counter, I will never be able to know that my name wasn't in the passenger's list. Is that clear or you require a cartoon?

• TravelGenio Customer Care's Response · Oct 21, 2019

You will receive a reply by email within the next few hours. Thank you for your cooperation.

An
Oct 21, 2019

Comments

•   Oct 21, 2019

Hi Antonio! Being sick for a flight, changing your mind or being late are not valid reasons to get a refund for a flight. I hope this clears things up!

Oct 21, 2019

@DeAndre Washington I think you didn't understand my comment.

Did you read it properly or just the top line? can you read again?