Travelgenioincorrect price

A

I purchased 2 tickets to fly from Istanbul to Skopje from travel2be website on June 12th. The flight is for August 12 at 7 am. The advertised amount on the website for two tickets is 268.34 EUR, however my credit card was charged an additional 65 EUR fee on top of the advertised flight tickets .I have attached a screenshot showing the final amount on the website, you can see above the credit card information request and below is the total amount advertised for this flight. I have contacted travel2be, and their customer service is not being helpful. They are giving short answers. I have also attached the correspondence. I would like to have the 65 EUR credited back to my account. This is basically a scam. Online travel agencies should charge for what they advertise, and not for some additional fee after you give them your credit card information.

incorrect price

• Updated by palmchs · Feb 20, 2020

My flight to and back from China cancelled because Public security but I cannot contact you for accepting that you need to refund my money back

• Updated by Rajathbrkleo · Oct 09, 2019

what extra information is needed,

Boarding pass for my flight from Delhi to Bangalore was not given by Indigo, when asked they said travelgenio is not booked properly and later they gave the ticket but by the time they give the ticket it was almost time was over and finally i boarded the flight with 2 minutes closing time.

Please see who was the culprit here.

• Updated by Mkaur · Sep 28, 2019

Travelgenio or travel2be same pathetic company

• Updated by pierangelo ceriani · Sep 06, 2019

be aware that something goes wrong with your tickets travelgenio will never help you to ask the refund
    totally inefficiencient and scam reply given

• Updated by Shirel elkayam · Aug 13, 2019

How can I delete that?

• Updated by Hany Nassar · Aug 12, 2019

My name is Hany Nassar
    My flight booking code is NJ5IV7 supposes to come back to Dubai on 17 August
    I sent 4 emails to your company but seems no one wanted to reply
    I need to change the return flight to be the soonest available flight tomorrow or after ?

My complaint ticket no is #2703062

• Updated by aziz badir · Jul 05, 2019

hi, sir,
    I am booking from the website travelgenio.com but they give me only confirmed but there's no numbered ticket only taken the money I call the company no answering please can you help
    code booking, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

• Updated by Kourdache · Jul 02, 2019

I made my complaint through customer service, regarding the issues
    I don’t recognise the transaction and the booking

• Se
    Seungwon Lee1 Aug 31, 2020

I've requested the refund of my trip in !!!March!!! but Travel2be don't respond to it until now. And they haven't taken customer's phone call.

I think this page or phone calls are very fast.
    Booking number : [protected]
    Booking code : SBGYYZ
    My email address : [email protected]

Please Please Please take this work of a refund ASAP.

• Ji
    Jinyoung An May 13, 2020

Hi I booked my flight ticket through Travelgenio but due to the corona virus I had a problem on my travel schedule. So I want you to cancel my flight ticket and refund. I sent lots of emails since last week but you guys NEVER RESPOND. Please help me. What should I do if you don't keep replying? Please respond my email.

• Da
    Dawoon Jun May 10, 2020

Cannot believe I couldn't get a refund yet.
    It's been almost 2months that I request a refund and I didn't get it yet. Their email addresses are all GONE so no response anymore. Please please refund my ticket ASAP.
    Name Dawoon Jun
    Refund Number [protected]
    Seoul - Singapore 14 Mar 2020
    Date of Applicaion 13 Mar 2020

• Sh
    Shiba Qamar May 06, 2020

I have still not had any contact from travelgenio despite several emails to them. They do not answer their phone either.
    I was due to travel to India from 4-18th April. The flights were cancelled by Aeroflot due to coronavirus.
    I have not been able to bet any reply from Travelgenio about a refund

• Eu
    Eungyu Kim May 03, 2020

I have a flight on 26th April from Incheon to Dubai, and to London. But Emirates have canceled every flight due to Corona Virus. So I tried to contact Travelgenio for weeks but they aren't replying to my emails. I am trying to have a refund but they aren't replying.

• Ta
    Taejin Kim May 03, 2020

My flight from Istanbul to Athens is canceled.
    I have asked the airline for the refund, and they answered that they would provide full money refund and I should ask the agency.
    However Travelgenio have NO answers on my emails.
    I would like to get the full refund as soon as possible.

• Ta
    Taewon Kang Apr 25, 2020

Reservation number : JCMYIZ

I received an email from AEROMEXICO that the ticket I booked was canceled. But I have not received any notice from TRAVELGENIO.
    Also, you don't respond to any contact.
    I want to get all the refunds for the reservation.

• St
    Stella Lo Apr 18, 2020

Because of the COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS), our team total 20 passengers, return flight (S7) of 5-Feb 2020 from IRKUTSK - Hong Kong have cancelled.
    S7 told us will refund direct to Travelgenio, but I tried to contact Travelgenio many many times, but no feedback and no answer.

Please give me a reply As soom as possible.?
    my email: [email protected]

• Ye
    Yerin,son Mar 01, 2020

I reserved my flight in travel genio. But because of my card problem, my flight ticket was cancled at 1/15, 2020.
    I My reservation code is LQ9M41. But afterward my card paid twice. Can u check? And i want to refund my money. My name is yerin, Son.
    My reservation code is LQ9M41.
    my card is IBK bank.

Maria Angela bernie Feb 29, 2020

My booking number is m20N1C.

I sent many emails to travel genio but I heard nothing back.

I canceled my flights for the 2nd of March but I booked the cancelation policy. So I should get 85 percent of the money back.

I have heard nothing from the company

• Hy
    hyo효 Feb 29, 2020

I asked for refund for more than 2 weeks.

case : SHAQ6F
    customer name:daeun Shin

CANCEL AND REFUND RIGHT AWAY.
    RIGHT NOW

• Pa
    palmchs Feb 29, 2020

Lucky air cancelled my flight from Phuket to Kunming and Kunming to Phuket because Public security then They told me contact agent that I paid for, That's YOU, anywhere I cannot contact you in every way
    Summary I just want responsibility from you about refund my money back

• Yi
    yijin kim Feb 16, 2020

Because of corona, I want to cancel my booking. So I send email several hours ago, but answer didn't came back.
    Now I'm mad. Please do it quickly.
    My booking code is L91BXW

satgot mr Feb 13, 2020

It's been a few days since I sent the cancellation mail, but nothing has been done.

My code is OMIIJO.

reservation date is 2020-01-20

Please take care of it quickly after checking it.

• Анастасия Григорьева Jan 26, 2020

Hi, I have booked ticket svffap. I have requested invoice two times already through customer service (3144720 and 3138785), but noone reply till now. I have to submit invoice by the company. Please provide invoice asap.
    I tried to call the numbers on the website but noone answered, only hundreds automatic replies.

• Md
    Md Foysal Kazi Dec 17, 2019

I bought this ticket in China Eastern air at 2019-12-08. When I will do payment for ticket they show all included price 623438 (Korean won) but after that they charge 639242 (Korean won) .I don't know why ? Can you tell me why ?

I have all prove documents. I want to refund my extra money .

• Cl
    Clarish Galino Dec 16, 2019

I was charged with huge amount of money from my credit card. I have never even heard of travelgenio. I need to get a refund of this as this is not a joke and money is a very important thing right now.

Ludivina Galino

• Nu
    Nusratillo Nov 23, 2019

Hi, i was trying to book a ticket which I couldn't because of rejection due to insufficient balance in my Liv Card. Later on, I got the message saying " Purchase of AED 56.63 with Debit Card ending 2155 at TRAVELGENIO, S.L., MADRID." Which I didn't get any service, but paid, please fix this!!

• Su
    sulaimn Nov 18, 2019

Dear sir,

My amount is missing but ticket not confirm, kindly check and do thee need full

please reply mail id is. [email protected]

• 정효정 Nov 13, 2019

I sent you an e-mail about the refund.
    My name is JEONG HYO JEONG.
    Please reply quickly.
    Thank you.

• Ci
    CINOS0819 Nov 09, 2019

I've been asking how many times the refund situation is going, so why don't you reply?
    Reservation code [protected] and V5LB7F.
    My email [email protected]
    Please reply.

• I5
    i527 Nov 03, 2019

The worst company ever!
    It has been more than 5 months to request a refund. It is unbelievable taking this long to return my money for a service I will not use and was changed by the airlines

Tickets opened so far from 12 May:
    Ticket #2465915
    Ticket #2941929
    Ticket #2942727

My reservation number is IURAXY

• 김수원 Nov 02, 2019

Please answer my e-mails.
    Change or cancel my flight.
    I can't stand anymore.

e-mail: [email protected]

• Pr
    Praneeta Oct 27, 2019

Hi,
    I am still waiting for a refund from TravelGenio 6 months after forced cancellation of Mum-Lon flight. Booking ref H95S0W. Booking date 31/03/2019.

Pls help.

Regards,
    Praneeta

• Ra
    ramanantsialonina Oct 16, 2019

ticket purchased on the internet
    on July 9th 2019 at 20.13
    Name of the traveller:ANDRIANOMEARISOA Zanamiadana
    reference of the reservation: HXDYSP date :[DECHA RESERVA]
    for AIR FRANCE or travel2be.com
    Company reservation number: AF/LTVC4N
    A return ticket (RUN)-PARIS(ORY)
    30/08/2019 05/10/2019
    TO BE SENT TO

• Ra
    Rajathbrkleo Oct 15, 2019

My travel reservation code is ZLWXCI one of the connecting flight ticket is not booked from Delhi to Bangalore, however in the ticket given my name is there. Please check where did it go wrong.

• Mk
    Mkaur Oct 07, 2019

Worst experience ever. It took them 4months to issue me half of the refund they promised at the time of cancellation. No accountability whatsoever. I have lost $700cad because of the negligence of their employees. The employees don't fully inform you about conditions, this is probably how these people make money. Fraud agency!!!

• Mo
    Mohamed Mettawa Sep 24, 2019

Dear Sir/Madam

I have made the above booking, i have no idea why my card is not approved, yet you have charged me 22.00 Sterling Pounds on the same card you have claimed that it did not approve.
    Kindly refund me the amount you have debited my card becouse no service was provided.

Thank you and awaiting your kind reply,

Mohamed Mettawa

Mahmood Ahmad Sep 21, 2019

My experience with travelgenio was not good at all, they take your money and never ever reply to your email or calls.

I booked 7 tickets, the first 6 tickets were perfect and in the last ticket the name was wrong. i tried to contact travelgenio they never reply to my mails and calls i lost my 305$

I can share my email...

i need my money back.

• Pi
    pierangelo ceriani Sep 11, 2019

travelgenio never process the refund ticket !! be aware!! don't buy from them!!! As they will never help you in case something goes wrong with the airlines

• Dr
    Drain Curry Corsiga Aug 24, 2019

I following up on my ticket number [Ticket #2705851] Reschedule Booking need to reschedule my flight due to some issue with my visa. I got the ticket nunber a few weeks ago but I haven't reveceive any response from your team. My flight will be on tbe w6tj of auvust and I need to get an update from you aspa.

Thanks

• Sh
    Shirel elkayam Aug 19, 2019

I booked a flight from you and you changed it, and I booked the flight only because It was with a short connection and now it with very long connection, I want another flight with short connection please
    My phone number +[protected]

I sent 4 emails to your company but seems no one wanted to reply

My complaint ticket no is #2703062

• Jn
    Jnah claveria Aug 04, 2019

Hi i just want to confirm our baggage allowance when i check my ticket details its shows that i have 2 pcs baggage but then in our booking is no baggage, were flying this aug 2, hope you reach us as soon as possible. thankyou

• So
    Soumiiii Jul 28, 2019

Hello, I have a booking with Travelgenio, now I want to book the travel date of the same but not being able to do so, as they never get back to me inspite of me filling up their contact form,
    What can I do now?
    Kindly get back to my email address,
    [email protected]
    Also my ticket number is 2627573.

Satbir Kalsi Jul 24, 2019

Passager Name Sapna Kalsi
    flight Air India 28.07.2019#

awaiting for ticket

email ID [email protected]

I am waiting for one prompt reply

thanks with Regards
    Satbir Kalsi

• Lu
    Lumad Advocates Jul 20, 2019

Booking reference of: J3YL7P

please send an invoice for the amount charged of my flight from manila to siem reap, cambodia, july 15, 2019. The money used for this flight need to be reimbursed, so i need the invoice asap. You may send it through email

• Ro
    Roger Ordoyo Jul 14, 2019

[Ticket #2594571] Booking 6CWQ1S - Travelgenio. my email: [email protected]

I am asking Travelgenio to refund my ticket but they are not replying.

Ankur99 Jul 13, 2019

I havent received refund of my Jet Airways booking DDUFFU. I have called more than 50 times and they dont seems to be of any help. Even today they told me to call and check after 1 month. Whereas Jet Airways have informed that they have refunded the money to respective travel agent/

• Az