Travelgenio — incorrect price
I purchased 2 tickets to fly from Istanbul to Skopje from travel2be website on June 12th. The flight is for August 12 at 7 am. The advertised amount on the website for two tickets is 268.34 EUR, however my credit card was charged an additional 65 EUR fee on top of the advertised flight tickets .I have attached a screenshot showing the final amount on the website, you can see above the credit card information request and below is the total amount advertised for this flight. I have contacted travel2be, and their customer service is not being helpful. They are giving short answers. I have also attached the correspondence. I would like to have the 65 EUR credited back to my account. This is basically a scam. Online travel agencies should charge for what they advertise, and not for some additional fee after you give them your credit card information.
More Travelgenio Complaints & Reviews
- Travelgenio - travelgenio do not respond to refund and credits for flights
- Travelgenio - flight cancellation refund
- Travelgenio - this company is a fraud. don't book with them
- Travelgenio - change of date for ticket
- Travelgenio - change of the flight date
- Travelgenio - The flight ticket is automatically canceled and travelgenio have to get a refund. However, they haven't received any phone calls and no e-mails .
- Travelgenio - payment method unavailable
- Travelgenio - customer service
- Travelgenio - Why do I have to pay the cancellation fee when I cannot travel to due to border restrictions?
- Travelgenio - I'm complaining about my flight