[Resolved] Travelgeniochange flight

Z Jul 06, 2019

To whom it may concern,

I have made many calls to your customer service to change my flight for days. However, I waited for roughly 3 mins for my every call and be hanged up afterward. This makes me stop to believe your goal --always try to offer you the best tools to plan your trip in the easiest and most transparent way possible - and at the best rates!

My booking number is I1KCVW. Because I am afraid not to receive the visa on time, I would like to change my flight from 8 July to one of the days between 12 July to 15 July. Please inform me which flight, price under 1400, I could take as soon as possible. Besides, except China airline, every airplane company's flight is ok for me. Many thanks!

Best regards,
Jane

• TravelGenio's response · Jul 06, 2019

You will receive a reply by email within the next few hours. Thank you for your cooperation.

• Resolution Statement