TravelerHelpDesk.comairline scam artists

Y

On March 7th I purchased a direct airline ticket with them going from/to EWR/MADRID on March 8th returning on the 15th for a $899.21 via United Airlines.
The next day agent Cesaro, called and told me my card was decline, and I provided a new card. The new card is charged, but the next day he called again to tell me United cancelled the fly for security reasons.
Not buying that story, and while I still had him on the phone I called United directly and they confirmed the fly is still leaving on time. He went around giving all kind of excuses, and offered to find another fly. I refused his offer and just ask to get my money back!
Suspecting already that this company was a SCAM, I called back and got agent Zulma on the phone. I asked her about the same fly, and for the first 5 minutes she was offering the same fly date and price. Some how I believe she noticed my phone number, and told me that fly was not available any more. She offered a fly on the 7th, on the 4th and 11th, and went on looking for other possibilities. At this point I told her, I will call you later and we can discuss other options.
Although, I hanged up and she called back several times insisting on a fly she found. I told her I will call you back because I'm in a meeting!

Later that day around 5pm she emails the below:
Hola Senora,
Hablo para comprar boleto de avion de Newark to Madrid.
Si es posible sale 04 de april y regreso 14apr en lo mismo precio de $ 899 y vuelo directo sin escala con United Airline.
Regards,
Zulma Lopez|Español Representante
Extn :- 1706
Ph: [protected] International : +[protected] Fax: [protected]
[protected]@travelerhelpdesk.com
Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Open all holidays

I never called back, neither spoke to anyone else regarding another reservation. I just wanted my money back!
I had called several times during the last 2 weeks, and spoke to different people at that number, and at Traveler Help Desk. But no one gives you a clear answer or the refund.
Last night March 27th, I called again, and to my surprise after a 20 minutes waiting on the line; the agent told me I have a reservation leaving on the 4th to Madrid.

I don't know exactly what their MOD is, or how can we stop them so this doesn't happen to anyone else, but it will be helpful if anyone out there with other complains to make them public.

My credit card has a report of this fraud, and they will investigate this matter on my behalf, but I believe that I we don't stop these people many other clients may lose their money with this SCAM ARTISTS!!!