Traveler Help Deskscam

B Review updated:

This company is a scam. Please do not book with them. After your flight is confirmed they email you saying the airline went up in price and they need to pass the charge on. Upon calling the airline they tell me they do not have that ability and that your ticket is in "pending status" so the seat is held with them and unless you pay the price you lose your seat. However they wait until there are no seats left so you have no option,

Upon calling a few days later the tickets are not confirmed. When asking for the rep you spoke with to clear things up they say they don't work there and your tickets have been cancelled. When you call they hang up and put you on hold.

Do not work with them. They tell you can cancel tickets at any time which is also untrue.

• Be
    Bert Velasquez Sep 10, 2020

Travel Help Desk defraud us with $3K on six flight tickets. We booked the flights then i received an email stating that the airl9ine needed to change out mid stop due to not having available flights. we responded that it was not acceptable and either keep our flight or give us a refund cancellation due to the Airlines.
    They did nothing but keep our money.
    Please see email below from them as proof:

Dear BERT

This is in reference to your booking reference # QZ5E5N

We have received a notification from the airlines that, there has been an involuntary schedule change in the itinerary. At this point of time, we have received the below alternate options for your travel. Please read the below flights options thoroughly;

INTERJET Airines 775 () : Departing 01Apr20 Los Angeles, California, US 1030PM : Arriving General Mariano Escobedo International Airport, Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, MX 245AM 02Apr20

INTERJET Airines 322 () : Departing 02Apr20 General Mariano Escobedo International Airport, Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, MX 335PM : Arriving Cancun, MX 700PM

INTERJET Airines 990 () : Departing 05Apr20 Cancun, MX 650PM : Arriving Los Angeles, California, US 1020PM

LBF Travel Inc. |4545 Murphy Canyon Rd | Suite 210
    San Diego | CA 92123
    Toll Free number: [protected]

This is what i responded :
    Aleem,
    I didn’t get a returned call from you. We need to resolve our situation with the airline changing our air flights. What they are proposing will not work for us, we have a wedding to attend and this will not work with our tight schedule. I like to Remind you that the airline is the one changing the schedule and that legally forfeits any and all contract obligations.
    Bert

Chris Denton Aug 25, 2020

Travelers Help Desk is fraudulent, , they sold me two tickets to Vietnam in March. Said they had to change our tickets and flight date. Vietnam closed it’s boarders, even though we bought travelers insurance through them they have not refunded any of my money. Don’t do business with them

• Ca
    Carlos E. Mar 11, 2020

The representant told me that my ticket would be corrected, It was not and I had to pay an additional correction fee of $225.00. I will never use this company again.