Trader Joe's — spoiled rotten food
I have been exclusively shopping at Trader Joe's for over 12 years. Over the past year, however, I have repeatedly had problems with food that is for 3-4 days pre-expiration date (ALL their refrigerated foods are only good for max 4 days from date of purchase), but when I bring the food home if it's not rotten already, it goes bad and is smelly/stinky/rancid/rotten by the next day! I have lost count how often I have had to take salads, veggies, dairy products, and meats back. I even had to take a plant I bought there back the next day because it had plant lice (aphids) and one of the staff said that's normal!! Really?!!
What has happened to this company? The store I shop at is one of the busiest in the area, so products should move quickly, which only leaves me to believe that Trader Joe's is putting out rotten product for profit, regardless of consumers' health.
I'm never shopping at Trader Joe's again!
More Trader Joe's Complaints & Reviews
- Trader Joe's - fraud
- Trader Joe's - jumbo white eggs
- Trader Joe's - foreign body in food
- Trader Joe's - harrassd by employee
- Trader Joe's - rude clerks
- Trader Joe's - frozen mac and cheese
- Trader Joes - frozen croissants and raspberry danish
- Trader joes supermarket - wrongful termination
- www.traderjoes.com - the products contained the gluten
- Trader Joe’s - rotten chicken salads lettuce