[Resolved] TracFone Wireless — phone transfer lost minutes
I had a tracfone and I upgraded to a new tracfone smartphone because the old phone died. After the transfer completed, I lost all of the minutes, texts, and data that were on the old phone. I rarely use this phone as it is an emergency phone and I had 1644 minutes, 3794 texts, and 3297 mb data on the old phone. When the transfer happened the correct end date of service transferred but none of the minutes. I contacted your company twice through chat and the agent told me that the old phone had no minutes on it to transfer. That is a total lie because as I said, I rarely use this phone and there is no way that I had no minutes on it. I don't even care about the texts, I really just want the minutes and data. I am disgusted about this. The new phone came with 1200 minutes, texts, data etc but the total should have been added to the minutes that I already had on the old phone. My wife and I have used tracfones for years & never had a problem like this, the minutes always transfer to the new phone. I am disgusted.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More TracFone Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- TracFone / SafeLink - unregistered sim problem fixed 
- [Resolved] Net10 & Tracfone - poor service! 
- TracFone Wireless - tracfone not adding minutes after online purchase 
- TracFone - phones can not receive calls 
- TracFone - tracfone customer service sucks! 
- erdmanagement (trac fone) - false advertiseing
- TracFone - cell phone service
- [Resolved] TracFone Wireless - customer (chat) support
- TracFone - download for a product failed, got charged for product twice
- TracFone Wireless - fraud alert