TracFone Wireless — loss of minutes when transferring phone numbers
I transferred a phone number away from TracFone to Verizon but wanted to keep on TracFone active. I was told that I needed a new SIM card and I would retain my minutes and service time. When I reactivated my TracFone with the new SIM card they removed all of my minutes that I have already purchased 2, 225. What a scam!
I called several times and they would not do anything for me. I have been a customer for about 10 years.
More TracFone Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- TracFone / SafeLink - unregistered sim problem fixed
- Net10 & Tracfone - poor service!
- TracFone Wireless - tracfone not adding minutes after online purchase
- TracFone - phones can not receive calls
- TracFone - tracfone customer service sucks!
- erdmanagement (trac fone) - false advertiseing
- TracFone - cell phone service
- TracFone Wireless - customer (chat) support
- TracFone - download for a product failed, got charged for product twice
- TracFone Wireless - fraud alert