Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Mobile & Cell Phones TracFone Wireless mms messaging, voicemail/visual voicemail

TracFone Wireless review: mms messaging, voicemail/visual voicemail

M
Author of the complaint
1:47 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Your companies services are absolutely horrible.I called to get help so I can get my voicemail which the lady on the phone said my phone doesn't have visual voicemail but it does so I asked if I can send a photo or if I can go into a store she would not give me any information to do so so I could prove that it is on my phone and no I cannot delete it off, it came on my phone. Couldn't tell you how many times I'll be sunny text messaging photos and text back and forth and all of a sudden I can't receive a photo and I can't send a photo. TracFone always does this so I have to call and Waist 60 minutes or more out of my 250 minutes that aren't enough as is, and especially with this company eating them up every so many months like they do. And at times the problems will be nonstop to where I'm lucky if I have 60 minutes of talk out of my plan for the month after all the calls trying to get my phone fixed.
This company does not own up to its mistakes. Will not reimbursed you

More TracFone Wireless complaints & reviews

TracFone Wireless - unregistered sim problem fixed
TracFone Wireless - poor service!
TracFone Wireless - tracfone not adding minutes after online purchase