Toys R Us Loc: Memphis TNunauthorized withdrawal of money from my checking account

I log into my bank account to see a charge of $12.00 To TOYS R US in Memphis TN for a what? I don't know because I never ordered anything from them nor have I visited their website to look around at any thing. I know it may not seem like alot of money but to me it is. I really need my money back. I never ordered anything from them, and have not received anything from them. If I did or if I do I will send it back because I never gave them permission to access my checking account. Since closeing one account last year because of this same problem I have been extra, extra careful with my personal info. I do not want to have to close this account and start over again that is a real pain in the...Please TOYS R US return my money. Thank you.