Toyota Motor Corporationetios exclusive (petrol)-2014

F Jul 31, 2019

Dear Sir/Madam
I had purchased Etios Exclusive (petrol) on 30th of July 2014, from all past days and every service I had no complaints from the dealer "Sunny Toyota", Amausi, Kanpur Road, Lucknow. but from last month on 24th of JUNE I had visited that dealership for some body work and AC trouble, that time they ensure me to handover my Car on or before 05/7/2019, but they fail to do that and delivered my Car on 12/7/2019 evening around 18:30hrs. when I was paying the cost for the repair the service manager told me that my front shock absorber are not in good condition, here its worth mentioning as before I had given my Car for AC repair it has no other complain, and from 24/6/19 to 12/7/19 they never told me any thing . now when I go toward my home I heard some noise coming from engine compartment, I call to the dealer service manager but they don't picked my phone .
on 13/7/19 when we go for an entrance exam of my daughter I feel the sound now come fore frequently and regularly : I again called to the Service manager but he didn't pick the call then I'll lodged the complain via Toyota App of my phone. then on 15/7/19 they picked my Car and after a few min they told me that my all 04 shockers are worn out and it cost around 20, 000/- then I asked them to send me the detail, surprisingly the detail came for 11500/- only and for the sound coming from engine compartment they said that there is a dent on my muffler and it has to be changed.
Its for your kind information my car was get hit from ground side anywhere on road, and the sound was coming from the moment I'll collect the car from Dealership and drove only few meters.
Still the Car is in Dealership, on 26/7/19 a call came that they delivered my car on 29/7/19 but still nothing happened : no call no e-mail, no information.

Kindly see the matter and resolve my problem please.
In connection above I'll already complained to the GM and Service manager of Dealership, but no positive action taken.