• Se
    sean Oct 28, 2008

I've dealt with the exact same person except her alias was Catherine Marks from Liverpool. Every time I asked for contact information, references, she refused. Also, she will promise to send you a confirmation through a TNT intermediary. I got the email but was immediately suspicious because the contact email which I was suppose to send the Western Union transaction number was a YAHOO address!!! Don't be fooled by this individual.

james washington Sep 12, 2008

My girlfriend just received the same Apt rental agreement from a lady in London asking her to send $1200 to a TNT agent thru Money Gam. It sounds fishy and I'm trying to find out before she lose $1200 dollars. If someone have more info, please e-mail me. Thanks!

• Ae
    ael Sep 11, 2008

I agree this is a BIG FAT SCAM and we need to cacth these people. I also emailed them also and no response

• Du
    Duncan Sep 05, 2008

Yes! My g/f saw the same ad as well as another of the same type but from someone who was living in Germany. Same M.O., no credit check, will send you keys in exchange for money using TNT.com...very fishy indeed. Who would rent you an apartment without knowing if you smoke, have kids, have bad credit can pay the rent ?? etc etc...