The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved TNT — craigslist scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
if it wasn't for my fiance i would be ### out of luck too. i almost fell for this ### too. it was a phillips 42 lcd tv from craigslist. HiI still have the TV. The TV is in perfect shape (take a look at the attached pics) and it comes with 18 months of transferable warranty. I am now in United Kingdom. I have been relocated here with my work several months ago. The TV is a US version and I think I can sell it for a better price in the US.Since I can't meet you and make the exchange, I would like to use a service that will help us with that. Please go here to see the procedure:TNT is a worldwide delivery company (like Fedex, DHL or UPS). You can see from their procedure that you will be able to check the TV before I receive the payment. If you are in a hurry, I will use 2 day delivery (shipping is on me).Let me know what you think.Thanks, Susan
BE CAREFUL GUYS!!!
More TNT Complaints & Reviews
- TNT - terrible service!
- TNT Service - scamming money for apartment rental
- TNT Express Delivery Services - poor delivery times
- Mr Calton Johnson / TNT Courier Services - money scams!
- TNT Express UK - failure to deliverconsignment, lost goods, inconsistent info on matter
- TNT Courier Services - excessive courier charges
- TNT Holdings - worst communication and customs clearance service ever!!!
- TNT - driving issues
- TNT - consignment note: 964302032 - loss of 1 out of 3 cartoons
- TNT Holdings - impatient and rude staff