TNT Holdings — shipping from new zealand to italy
One mouth ago I sent back to Italy from New Zealand my personal goods. I spend almost 600$. The company stop it at the Italian border and told me that I must pay 243€ for tax and service. How is possible to pay 50% of the value of my used goods? Sounds a scam. Then when I receive my shipping, I noticed it was damaged as well. I already had international shipping but never with this problem. Which actions can I take?
More TNT Holdings Complaints & Reviews
- TNT - craigslist scam 
- TNT - terrible service! 
- TNT Service - scamming money for apartment rental 
- TNT Express Delivery Services - poor delivery times 
- Mr Calton Johnson / TNT Courier Services - money scams! 
- TNT Courier Services - excessive courier charges 
- TNT Holdings - worst communication and customs clearance service ever!!!
- TNT - driving issues
- TNT - consignment note: 964302032 - loss of 1 out of 3 cartoons
- TNT Holdings - impatient and rude staff