TLG Greatfnunauthorized charge to my checking account

B

I was charged $12.99 to my checking account. When I contacted my bank, not only do I have to go there in person to sign the affidavit of fraud, but I have to close my debit card, in which I have many authorized automatic payments deducted monthly. What a scam, how can one protect themselve from these thief's? Why isn't someone doing something about it, when I linked out from there WebSite, there are several company associated to them, can't they be held liable? This has got to stop, I know this is not the last time they will hear from me. They are in my sights and I am relentless.