Menu
Home Clothing, Shoes & Acc T.J. Maxx Shirt
D
Author of the complaint
3:40 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Today I shopped a shirt at TJ Maxx, 875 Queens Street, Southington CT. On the shirt was a red tag price of $8 which was very clearly marked and $ 8 sticker was very firmly affixed. On the checkout price was scanned as $34. I brought it out in the notice that the price affixed was different from price scanned. The manager was called and she said that we cannot sell you the shirt for $8 as somebody has wrongly put it on. Well it is the fault of the store if they put wrong price. I spent time looking for shirts and for me the price is what is put on the sticker. TJ Maxx should have sold the shirt for $8 which was on the tag. Does it mean that the prices on the tags could be wrong and customers at other occasion may be paying more that the actual price. How could I pay 34 when it clearly shows $8. What if had paid $34 and if I wanted to return then would TJMaxx take $8 as $34. I am a regular customer and today I had been thoroughly disappointed. Now I would always be doubtful about the prices.

Staff at TJ Maxx were adamant and were not willing to even listen to my argument.

Kindly look into it.