ADVERTISIMENT
Thu:9:30 am - 9:30 pm
Fri:9:30 am - 9:30 pm
Sat:9:30 am - 9:30 pm

Reviews and Complaints

T.J. MaxxCustomer service - manager at Waldorf in Maryland (Zenia)

Compliant for Corporate Office:
My daughter had an interview yesterday (19 Oct 21) at TJ Maxx (in Waldorf, Maryland) and was told she got the job and to wait for a call later for an orientation date. Today she was at a track meet and missed two calls from TJ Maxx so she returned the call after her competition was over. Zenia (manager at TJ Maxx) answered the phone and told her that they didn't call her and maybe Homes Goods did because they are within the same corporation. My daughter told her she didn't apply at Home Goods but Zenia insisted that TJ Maxx did not call. My daughter was confused so I asked her to put the phone on speaker since I was driving. I asked Zenia to explained what was going on and that this was her mom on the phone, she stated I know who you are (she's never met or spoken to me before). She kept saying she needed her to do an application but I told her she already did one which is how she got the interview yesterday. She said she didn't see if and she needed to do it again and she didn't know who did the interview with her yesterday (later in the conversation she admitted she knew who did the interview). She then asked my daughter her age and she told her 17. She told her in the future she didn't want to speak to me only her. I told her my daughter is a minor. She said she didn't want to have to deal with me so it's best that my daughter doesn't work for her. She told my daughter don't call her phone back and don't come to the store. This is unacceptable behavior for anyone especially a manager. I'm retired military and have had my share of hiring and firing civilian personnel and I have NEVER spoken to them in this manner especially a child. This not only upset my daughter but the other passengers that I had in my car at the time. I can be reached at [protected]. Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.

Comment Guidelines