Tires Plus Total Car Care Logo

Tires Plus Total Car Care

Having problems with Tires Plus Total Car Care?

Tires Plus Total Car Care Customer Service Contacts

Thu7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sat7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Tires Plus Total Car Care Customer Service. Initial Tires Plus Total Car Care complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Tires Plus Total Car Care above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Tires Plus Total Car Care. Discuss the issues you have had with Tires Plus Total Car Care and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Tires Plus Total Car Careservice

On Monday December 14, 2016 I took my 2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71 to the District Heights location for vehicle inspection and winter package, I arrived at 7:10 am, and I addicted I would pick it up 2m, when I arrived the next day the work of replacing my left wheel hub was not done, nor were my wiper blades installed, Ronald Hamlin then apologixed6over and over and henoffer3d to lay for my 2nd day for my rental car which was deducted from my bill, of $451.00 I should have been credited some more the service for my inconvince, and the staff acted like they didn't care, other than Ronald Hamilton, upon my return the next day, the wipers that were installed were the wrong size and when I turned on the wipers the blades slid off.

Tires Plus Total Car Care — wrongfully accused

Today I received a phone call from a police department, that somebody is accusing me taking a tool from your...

Tires Plus Total Car Care — tire replacement/mechanical issues

I was shopping around my VA area for replacing my 4 tires for a 2003 Honda Civic LX . I got a printed...

Tires Plusbroke my air conditioner

On Jan 4th 2016, I had to have my car towed from my place of work in Marshall to the Tire Plus in Marshall due to I could smell coolant and smoke coming from underneath the hood. It was my radiator, which they fixed but in the process they called me to tell me that my air conditioner was also broken and that they had taken out the compressor and were wondering if they should put it back in. They told me it would cost me over another $200.00. They explained that they broke some hose clamps and had replaced them and said that everything seemed rusty and hard to take apart. I was very upset to hear about the air conditioner. I took my car to 2 different mechanics and told them what happened and showed them my receipt from Tire Plus explaining all that was done and both of them said they had no reason at all to even touch the air conditioner. They both told me to wait till it gets warm enough to try then to see if the air conditioner works and of course it does not work. Because of Tire Plus I don't have any air conditioning. I asked them to do 1 thing and that was to fix the radiator and in the mean time ruin my air conditioner. I have never had a problem with my air conditioner. Each of the mechanics said to take it back to Tire Plus and have them fix it since they broke it. Very upset customer. Now that I will be going to Yellowstone on a vacation, I won't have any air conditioning. I know I won't recommend that anyone else take their vehicle there so that the same thing doesn't happen to them.

Tires Plus — misleading report of an oil leak

Tires Plus on Ft. CROOK Road should be your first clue that this place is not honest. My son, went in about...

Tires Plus — rip off on alignment warranty/bad management/bad service

Have gone to tires plus to get an alignment and i purchased the 3 year warranty plan. They deceived me by...

Tires Plus — unethical to the max - unneeded repairs

Extremly unethical outfit. West Chester, PA location. They tried to bilk me out of $2, 000 of repairs my car...

Tiresplus ConyersgaThey didn't provide 4th item for free

The company Tiresplus Conyersga offered to buy 3 and get 1 for free. I also decided that it was good offer and placed the order. Unfortunately, the company fooled me. They received the payment for 3 items and sent me only 3 pieces. But when I replied and told to send the 4th item, they started to ask for shipping costs and other fees. I was disappointed and wanted to share my experience with other people.

Tires Plus — deceptive practice

found a screw in one of the new tires I had installed at your Englewood fla store, called them up for an...

Tires Plus — shoddy work

I will not go to Tires Plus again, (except today to try to get my money back.) While I used to respect Tire...

Tires Plus — poor repair

11-21-2012 went to tires plus they replaced a power steering pump on my 2002 honda odessey [protected] while...

Tires Plus in Augustaemployee turnover & lousy store managers!!!

BEWARE OF: TIRES PLUS at 274 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA!! LOUSY, RACIST, & UNPROFESSIONAL: Tires Plus (Incompetent & unlicensed Tire & Car Repair & Vehicle Maintenance)...DON'T GO THERE!! They treat customers rudely, they damage customers' vehicles while they're supposed to be doing oil changes, rip off customers, store managers are rude to customers & have attitude problems, talk back/insulting customers, and they routinely discriminate & mistreat all minority customers!! Beware DO NOT GET YOUR CAR SERVICED AT ANY Tires Plus Auto Care, stores!!! Recently, they made two customers wait for over four hours, just to change a flat tire!!

• Us
            User4987234 Aug 26, 2013

Tracey McManus & her friends are so stupid, that they think everyone who posts a complaint is "Dr. Franklyn Beckles"!?! Everyone can see how these racist ### hate and fear him so much! That's why these rat ### consistently posts lies or insane remarks about him, like a poor little uneducated child, - because he IS a Civil Rights Leader, and is more honest, decent, reputable, and more of a hero than his enemies could ever be... Especially- the cumstain loser who was recently fired from The Augusta Chronicle- "Very_concerned"!!!
            I'm "very_concerned" about you Tracey, you are so insane, that you think everyone on the complaintsboard is Dr. Frank Beckles!?! So take your medication no one will hurt you. My sick-crazy boney ### ###!! And stop pretending to be a Man, or having sex with Superintendent Frank Roberson, maybe that way you can stop giving STD's to your other partners- "TedBarnes", "scamcop", WOW!! You have so many prostitute friends with phony names, it's hard to keep up with them...
            Message to all the sane people: ignore the stupid cyberbullies & racist ### like Tracey McManus & her friends- bogging and spamming ###ed geberish on the complaintsboard, constantly using stupid aliases, attacking people online, and spam this website with pro-racist comments & ###ed statements to harass anyone who supports civil rights leaders; like Dr. Franklyn V. Beckles, Jr.!! They are so pathetic and mad with racist hate. Please excuse them, because they are ###ed, know not what they do, & are in desperate need psychiatric help!!!

tires plus york — misleading about times and pricing

Saw an ad in the paper for this company so i called to ask about an oil change for my vehicle, was told the...

Tires Plus Total Car Care — poor customer service

They're constantly changing managers, losing employees & customers, getting bad publicity- because they...

Tires Plushonesty

Is there anyone honset at Tires Plus?
          Through my involvement with Tires Plus I have to say beware to all who enter their driveway. I am convinced that the shop workers are basicly honest, it is the management that has to be watched. Listen to the conversations and you will be appalled. The guy working on the car reccomends one thing and the manager will add to that what he wants to sell, no matter the technician says. I have heard them argue. My mother was told she needed a lot of work on her car because of it's age even though it has few miles. She had no idea what they were talking about only that it had to be done. A phone call to the dealer revealed that what they told her was untrue, and the work they did was substancially more expensive than the dealer. And that was without factory approved parts. When I complained to the manager; a squeeky voiced, unshaven kid with apparently little knowledge of cars, I was offered a free oil change! As I sat in the waiting room to speak with the manager who was finishing a cigarette and talking on a cell phone, I listened to the conversations at the front desk and what came through the window from the shop. When one manager at the front became aware of this he started speaking in Spanish and when his boss came to the front he looked at me and then said something more in Spanish. Nothing to hide? Right.
          I understand that the technicians are competant there. The management is obviously money hungry and has no ethics. The combination of the two only works for the Tires Plus company, not for the customer.

• 95
              95eclipsers Mar 08, 2013

Management and sales are not required to know much about the mechanicals of cars, in fact, during the hiring process for sales and management a record of sales looks better than technical experience.Tires Plus managers are paid bonuses based on key sales items each month or quarter, and such items include but are not limited to numerous flushes, tire sales, credit card sales (this one is a BIG one), and promoted services. Management has to drive this in a big way, because if they fail to hit any of the key focus items or increases in sales for that given time period then they will not get ANY bonus. The techs are mostly paid by a small hourly rate and a commission on top of that, so they too want to sell all they can to make a check. Some would say that commission based services in such an industry could possibly promote abuse, and we would agree. Honesty varies from person to person. I do not understand how a dealer can tell you whether or not a vehicle that is in another shops possession does or does not need particular service or repairs, though, unless the services are scheduled maintenance. It is very rude for employees or management to talk in a language that is not understood by the customer, and the customer has a right to voice their opinion on such. This is very poor customer service and any manager or salesperson would know this. Do know, however, that Tires Plus does hire people whose first language is NOT English, as do many companies.

Tires Plus — damaged my transmission

On February 11, 2012 I brought my vehicle in by appointment to have my heater core/ coolant system checked...

Tires Plus — warranty fraud

I bought four tires from them on 3/18/11 with road hazard warranty. the car has only about 12, 000 mi on it...

Tires Plusdon't ever take your car here!!

About 2 or three years ago my car alternator went out, and the nearest place to me was tires plus. I took my car there and they told me what the problem was, and I told them to fix it. A friend picked me up, and throughout the day, I kept getting calls to see if they could replace my winshield wipers for x amount of dollars, and that I needed a new battery because my other one was drained from not being recharged due to the alernator problem. I told them just fix whatever problems came with the alternator.

I come back and my bill is 750 dollars, I don't see my old battery, which was only six months old, and they don't give it back to me. Now it is three years later, and I have the same alternator problem. I don't think that is long enough for that 750 dollar service and part to last. Don't EVER take your car here!!!

• 95
                95eclipsers Feb 22, 2013

Some alternators have lifetime warranties. The company that Tires Plus got the alternator from (remember, they don't stock this type of part) may warranty it out if you have the receipt, although Tires Plus is free from doing anything to help you because the warranty which is written on paper is clearly expired by now, even if the part should have lasted longer. Tires Plus did not make the part. (Note, an average reman alternator has a life span of about 3 years).

• Ni
                nidrof Jan 09, 2011

just remember they only installed & diagnois the problem not make the part. this could of happened at any auto shop.

• Ti
                Tires Plus Aug 11, 2010

Thanks for alerting us. We’d like the opportunity to make things right! Kindly call [protected] so we can work things out. Thank you! --Tires Plus

John R Aug 11, 2010

Tires Plus-Tampa, FL: Do yourself and your bank account a favor. Do not go to Tires Plus! I recently brought my vehicle to Tires Plus on E. Fowler Ave. in Tampa, FL. I needed a new alternator. I just recently purchased a brand new battery less than a week before (this did not need replacement); however, Tires Plus manager (Jason) said they wouldn't give me a warranty on the alternator unless I purchased a new battery as well. After being quoted around $300 from various other mechanics for a new alternator, I ended up paying over $800 for a new alternator/battery. They rip you off and try to justify it by saying their parts are only the best. Please don't do it.

Tires Plus — race

Talk to customer service over the phone very polite but in person very cold and rude was very surprised came...

Tires Plusripping off customers

ex employee warning all customers in d.c md va areas to be advised that tires plus is a scam charging customers for alignments that are not done unless you stand by the door to watch them also fake brake flushes are encouraged to enhance bill, also double billing, installing previous returned tires as new on unsuspecting customers cars all of this in approved by management but if you get caught they wont stand up for you thats why im a ex employee and whitsle blower i was too honest also they target mostly blacks in this area very racist co.but im on a mission to spread the truth i have never cheated a customer but was told to do so . stay tuned.