Having problems with 4 Wheel Online?

4 Wheel Online Customer Service Contacts

5911 Benjamin Center Drive
Tampa, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with 4 Wheel Online Customer Service. Initial 4 Wheel Online complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for 4 Wheel Online above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about 4 Wheel Online. Discuss the issues you have had with 4 Wheel Online and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

4 Wheel Online Complaints & Reviews

4 Wheel Onlinecustomer service.

I bought 4 KMC KM708 Bully wheels from their eBay store. They seriously need to fire the person in charge of the store. I paid on March 9th and the estimated delivery date was March 26th. Seemed like a long time to wait, but for the price I was willing to do so. March 26th came and went and I received no notice of shippment. I contacted the company a couple times via messages through eBay. I waited a few days between messages to give them a fair amount of time to respond. They never answered. So I decided to email their customer support via the website. They respond the next day and told me they don't deal with the eBay store and gave me a number to call. I call the number and the guy tells me their eBay person is out for the day. They said they would have them contact me when they come in the next morning. The next day I received no email or phone call. What a joke this company is! I did get a refund, after I emailed them threatening to contact the Better Business Bureau. I didn't want a refund, I wanted those wheels that waisted 3 weeks of my time for.

4 Wheel OnlineAwful company

Please, shop elsewhere.
    I ordered several rims two months ago and haven't received them yet. The customer service has no idea where the rims may be, because these [censored]s didn't provide any tracking number.
    They are also not very quick in replying, I had to wait for several days.
    And every time they tell me the same story and promise that the rims will arrive soon.
    How the hell you know if you have the same information? I mean no information at all.
    Terrible!!!

4WheelOnline.comPoor customer service

Very poor customer service..
      After calling the company multiple times, I had to get my bank involved and filed a claim to get my money back...
      I called Wheel Pros (the company who shipped me the parts I ordered from 4wheelonline.com) They had already given a refund to 4wheelonline.com... but they still haven't refunded my money and they won't let you talk to the returns dept!!
      I DO NOT recommend this company!!

4WheelOnline.comWrong order

I received an incorrect order and when I contacted 4WheelOnline they promised they'll contact me back. Two weeks passed and no one called or emailed me so I had to contact them myself again.
        They said that they could accept the incorrect order back but if I wanted to get a replacement I needed to pay for that! Are you kidding me? So it was like - I paid for my product, they made a mistake and shipped me something I never ordered, and now I have to pay extra money to fix their mistake! What kind of joke is that?
        These guys are terrible, avoid them like a plague! 4WheelOnline is not to be trusted!

4WheelOnline.comEBAY motorcycle tire purchase

I was searching EBAY for a motorcycle tire with a particular tread pattern and found a Kenda tire i like. I bought from buyitnow from 4wheelonline based on the picture in there EBAY ad. I realize sometime pics are stock photo not real so at the PAYPAL leave note to seller I added contact me if the picture doesn't match the actual tire. Couple hours later I get a email through EBAY that photo doesn't match tire the tire there sending me is a Kenda 761 not a Kenda 671 that is the EBAY ad picture. I final found there telephone number on a Complaint web site and got to Derick whom handles EBAY sales. I told him to exchange the tires hes sending me with the correct tires. He told me I would have to refuse (UPS)shipment and reorder the correct tires. I said NO this is inconvenient for me I'm not usually home when UPS drops off. He said very rudely that's the way is... I asked him if he ever had any customer service training? I request he put a stop the shipment the tires weren't sent yet, its your 4wheelonline error they should be fixing the problem not burdening the paying customer. Derrick basically told I was an idiot for ordering the wrong tire. I asked to talk with the head of customer service he told me he is the head of customer service. I told him he had the wrong job. 24 hours later I get an automated Email via EBAY mail the tires were just shipped. WDF this lead me to search complaint sites for 4wheelonline this Co is famous for lots of order errors and terrible customer service. AVOID at all costs... I will be following up with EBAY and Tampa better business bureau...

4WheelOnline.comThe worst online shopping ever!

Ordered some very expensive parts for my car, but got damaged ones. I contacted them, but they refuse to do anything. They don't want to send out the correct parts and don't want to refund the difference in the price. I was talking with their customer service agent, ad she told that there was mistake on their website. Also she said that they got the wrong parts from the manufacturer. Their agents were useless and not helpful, and they refused providing any customer service. It was difficult, but I finally reached their manager. He said that they are very sorry and that was their mistake. Manager told that they are ready to refund me $50! Are you kidding me? I paid $300 for those parts! There are only tons of trouble from this company. They don't want to solve my problem and they really don't care! The worst online shopping ever!

• Wo
                Woody Jun 12, 2008

Have parts online that are not in stock and are not made anymore. Horrible customer service. Worthless company stay away from this site for car parts.

4WheelOnline.comcharging before shipping slow refund

I ordered a diablo sport programmer from 4wheelonline.com on the first business day I called to confirm if they can deliver to
              California they could not answer me till the forth business day. beware they charge your credit card even if they don't ship and
              taking their time crediting my credit card. they should not charge if they don't or can't deliver... most companies don't charge until
              they ship your goods and thats the way it should be..

4WheelOnline.comcharge for return when their fault and failure to get fefund

I bought a shock system from these people and the wrong part was delivered. I had to pay return cost and was sent another wrong part. I again was sent the wrong part. I returned it and tried to cancel my order becuse I bought it from someone else but have yet to receicve credit. I have contacted them several times but always given the runaround and really rude service. I will never buy from these jurks again.

4WheelOnline.combad customer service/products

BEWARE of 4WheelOnline…They deal in blemished, customer returned items. I purchased N-fab rock rails from 4wheelonline.com on 8-14-12. I was charged $405.53. I received the rails on 8-17-12 and noticed the package was already opened and re-taped. When I opened the packaged one of the rails was out of the bubble wrap and had a scratch on it. When I tried to install the rail on my JK the bolt holes would not line up. I compared the two rails and the defective rail was ¼” shorter than the other. I then realized that the reason the rail was out of the bubble wrap and the package opened was that it was a customer returned item and they just resold the defective set of rock rails to me.
                  On 8-20-12 I called 4wheelonline.com and requested to return the rails for a refund at which time I was required to agree to their return policy which basically says I will accept any decision made by 4wheelonline. I did manage to get a return MRA#, at which time they tried to send me a second set of rails and charge my account another $405.00. (Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me)
                  I sent off the defective rock rails 8-20-12 and the warehouse received them 8-24-12. I was told over the phone it usually takes 7-10 business days to get a refund. On day 10 I called and was told they have no information for me. On the following week I called and was told it may take 3 weeks. When I asked why it takes so long? I was told by 4wheelonline.com “We don’t drop what we are doing just because you want to return something.” My thoughts are, if my money was good and their product was defective, then they should drop what they are doing and make it right.
                  Now it is 9-18-12, 35 days after my original purchase and I still don’t have my refund. OK, you don’t have to take my word for it, check out the Better Business Bureau of West Florida. I sure wished I had before doing business with 4wheelonline.com. They have a lot of employees posting great reviews of this bad company.

• Ko
                      ko31mx Oct 22, 2013

Having issues with them right now on a set of wheels. They directed me on which wheels would fit my 1999 4runner. Placed the order, and then proceeded to order tires from another vendor. 4wheelonline called me back the next day to say the wheels they directed me to order won't fit after all. Now they want me to order a different set of wheels (diff size), and want me to pay an upcharge. What's worse, I'm going to have to return the tires to the other vendor, and pay the shipping to get them back to them. Sales rep was a complete DICK about the situation, so I tried escalating to a supervisor, and can't get anybody on the phone. BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!!

joe f u Mar 09, 2013

Yes they are terrible at customer service . They have an attitude on phone when you call. They are a joke order else where buyer beware

4WheelOnline.comcustomer service

this company has serious problems ! worst service i've ever had ! i think there sould be a way to give a negitive star rating because even giving them 1 star is way to nice ! sent wrong product and then fought with me over the phone durning the return process, a manager named "ALBERT" refuse to let me speak to a boss and then bet me a thousand dollars that i would never get in touch with a boss ! i will tell you that i'd rather pay hundreds of dollars more for the exact same product from a different company just to avoid ever doing business with 4wheelonline ever again !

4WheelOnline.comUnshipped order

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY, CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS! I WAS LIED TO BY SEVERAL DIFFERENT EMPLOYEES ABOUT MY ORDER STATUS. I DID SOME LEG WORK AND CONTACT THE MANUFACTURER DIRECTLY ABOUT THE ITEM THAT I ORDERED. THEY CONFIRMED THAT MY ORDER WAS NEVER PLACED BY 4WHEELONLINE. UNFORTUNATELY, IT TOOK ME ALMOST TWO MONTHS TO FIGURE IT OUT. I ORIGINALLY PLACED MY ORDER ON JUNE 17, 2010, AND WAS TOLD THE ITEM WAS BACKORDERED AND WOULD BE SHIPPED WITHIN 3 TO 4 WEEKS. CALLED THEM ON 3 DIFFERENT OCCASSIONS AND WAS TOLD THAT THE ITEM WOULD SHIP OUT "TOMORROW." COME TO FIND OUT THEY NEVER PLACED MY ORDER. THEY ARE INADEQUATE, USELESS AND APPARENTLY DO NOT KNOW THERE JOBS. EACH TIME I CALLED 4 WHEELONLINE, IT TOOK AN AVERAGE OF 15 MINUTES BEFORE A VOICE PICKED UP, ONLY TO GET SOME "USELESS" PERSON ON THE OTHER END. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY, UNLESS YOU LIKE HIGH PRICES AND BAD SERVICE. OH AND BY THE WAY, I CANCELLED MY ORDER WITH THEM AND I HAVE MY THE CHARGE IN DISPUTE WITH MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY.

4WheelOnline.com — no product, no refund, stay away

I purchased a set of shocks online from this company on 4/9. I recieved an email later that day stating the...

4WheelOnline.com — False Advertising

EXTREMELY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE! Due to my Jeep Wrangler being a little too tall, I decided to order some...

4WheelOnline.comI should have trusted the BBB's low rating!

We ordered a bed cover for our pick-up truck because the price was great.
                        But it took us 5 days before we could inquire about tracking information, another several days before they responded. They say you can't even call for 7 days to inquire. Long story short... When I did call... after receiving BLANK emails from them with tracking information! They said the item was on BACKORDER!! No indication anywhere on their website.
                        I'm so frustrated. I canceled the order!
                        I just wish I had trusted all of the bad reviews about this Company. And more importantly the fact that it has a very low rate with BBB - Better Business Bureau.
                        Steer clear of this company!!

4WheelOnline.comCustomer Service at it's Worst!!

This company should be out put of business...!

In March this year I ordered 2items for my '96 Bronco. (If I had found this site then I would've posted this sooner)_Both were products from N-fab (which I am happy with once I got them ) I ordered these items while I was over in Iraq... 2weeks before my scheduled leave; which I thought would be plenty of time for them to be shipped and while home I could install them and enjoy them during my 16 day leave...NOT THE CASE!!
                          I never heard anything from 4wheelonline for 25 days from my purchase date and like the other complaints; my card was charged almost immediately. So I finally called them with only a few days until my scheduled return to Iraq. The guy I spoke with told me that ALL items from N-Fab are special order and have to be fabricated and usually take 4-6 weeks for them to get and then of course still need shipped to me...OK...I was not informed this EVER; but OK... I can put them on next time home.
                          They had all my contact info...home phone number, email and best friends number where the items were to be shipped. They decided to email my yahoo account (NO PHONE CALLS TO ANYONE!) and stated they have my items and I CAN click the tracking link to get the shipping status (they did not say I HAVE to click the link to confirm the shipment) I didn't care who shipped them as long as I got them. It didn't matter anyway...during the 4day transit from USA to Iraq I had absolutely no way to get on a computer and check my emails. So...by me not getting on this shady email/tracking number from them(which again, did not say I HAD to) the shipping company decided to send the items back to 4wheelonline. When I got to my base I spoke with my best friend to see if they had arrived and found out they hadn't; I called them. The customer service rep could care less of my situation and where I was...he said they have my items and if I want them I had to pay another $160 for additional shipping charges...OR I could just forget the whole $680 purchase all together and of course NOT get my itmes!!! ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME..WHAT A BARGAIN YOU ### COMPANY!!!
                          After complaining by phone and email whenever I was able to get on one...Sharon Burkhart decided I was as total pain and...you're going to love this...SHE PUT ME ON THE "DO NOT SELL LIST"!! Like I would ever purchase something from them again...but also...like I had done something wrong! PLEASE...DO NOT WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY BUYING ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!! THEY ARE AS SHADY AS THEY COME...
                          Eventually, I did pay the money and got my items...I had no choice, I was not getting my $680 back!
                          N-Fab...you make a nice product, hopefully you can find better vendors to sell them...
                          I know this is a long story but it is the total truth...
                          I have purchased many items online from Iraq and have never ran into such a ridiculous scenario.

• Mi
                              microdoc Mar 12, 2010

I ordered a WARN wench from them two weeks ago. I was told that it was in stock and would ship from their California warehouse. I still haven't seen the wench and they won't answer my emails or phone calls.

4WheelOnline.com — HORRIBLE company

I placed an order exactly two months ago and I was charged two days after placing the order. It has been...

4WheelOnline.comnot contacting costumer when theres a problem

I bought a soft top and a heater for a jeep waited 10 days as in strucked to get tracking #went back on line
                            left message asking for tracking # checked every day no responce so I call waited on hold for ever finally a young man comes on tells me my order has been put on hold. I ask why the shipping address is not on my credit card I said no the billing address is. they told me to call my bank and have a temporary shipping address put on my bank said we can not do that we would have to change the address on the billing. So I call them back tell them I will give them the 1800 # and they could ask . The man told me no that they would have to cancel my order. I have now been waiting 14days for this order and they didnt contact me about a proublem but sure had already pulled my money out of my account.Now ot os going to be 72 hours before my money is put in my account. So now I have to wait till next week to get a soft top . Buy the way it has been raining for almost 2 weeks...S0 if you buy anything from this company you better make sure your 911 address is on your credit card or you want get your order.

• Th
                                TheTruthtellsall Dec 09, 2009

Half the time you place an order it gets bounced around from desk to desk the owner does not know anything at all. Poor excuse for a leader. So are his kids that help run it into the ground. There to busy charging your card and not sending out products. They like to charge your card and let the interest grow for a couple days all those transactions add up in the bank. and then they just tell the consumer to f*** off and go somewhere else.

4 Wheel online is a Malicious Company that has been breaking the law for years. They False advertise all the time, for instance the Free Gas Card promotion... They never purchased one gas card in there history of that promotion, they simply lie and state there all out of Gas cards and they credit you back the amount promoted when ever they get around to it. Thats only if there pill popping accountant is capable of doing so. Not to mention there lack of Professionalism. Bob Heath the owner and ryan heath co owner thinks they can just speak to anyone however they want. That's from Customers to employees to Vendors. They should be sued for Harassment, Racism and discrimination to women. Do yourself a favor and never buy anything from them, they run several web sites out of the same dinky hell hole, Petstreetmall.com americanoutdoor.com, petproducts4less, and all the automotive 4 less web sites as well. They even have there slimy hands in powerpluslevelers.com. I wish the company would be shut down and the pervert of an Owner BOB HEATH be locked up.
                                thankyou

A Very Informed Customer

4WheelOnline.com — overcharged and then failure to refund

I purchased a warn winch almost a week ago (Janury 27th 2009) from 4 wheel online and then I received an...

4WheelOnline.com — Terrible customer service

I ordered running boards for my new truck over the phone and told the agent that my truck is extended cab. In...