Tire Kingdomtire rebate from xmas holiday

M Review updated:

Purcased tires from this location, was talked into 4 tires wheni went in for 1. Re: 100$ rebate on 4. Recieved email on confirmation and tracking #. This tracking website is non existing. Dont know if ill ever get 1. My whole family uses this store. If I dont get this rebate soon. All of us will be boycotting this place. Also when my wife went to this store 4 a oil change she was informed that I was rude when I was there. I find that interesting since I waited outside, spoke to no one about the long wait or anything. This started a problem between me and my wife, which is still in the air at home 2 months later. Mabey they should try counciling, they may be more successful at this. M. B. H. Plant city florida

• St
    street256 Jun 02, 2012

agreed, they should tell you up front how it works and what it cost. I bought 4 tires and premium installation and I was approved for $100 rebate at there tracking website and I am still waiting. I don't like waiting for $100, maybe a $2 rebate I can wait 6 months for, not $100! We need to try harder to keep money in our own pockets and shop harder they sure don't make it easy.

• Mc
    Mcthcker May 20, 2012

Same thing happened to me. The seem to run this "rebate" every year with no intentions of paying it out. I bought four tires from them because of the rebate. Manager said I will get $100 fill this form out and mail it with the invoice. I did and got the "invalid sku" bs.

angry consumer 1 Apr 15, 2010

I meant "misrepresentaton" on my comment above.

angry consumer 1 Apr 15, 2010

complained to corporate and the district manger had store manager issue me credit back to my credit card. That was a clear representation of a promotion that influenced the sale if the algnment was not disclosed.

john berger Feb 03, 2010

same thing bought two tires filled out rebate sent in got nothing what a scam

• Je
    Jeffk343 Feb 01, 2010

I had almost the same thing happen. I went in to buy 2 tires and they said if I bought 4 tires I could get a $100 mail-in rebate. I agreed, filled out the rebate form they gave me and mailed it it. When I checked on the rebate, it said it was denied because it had the wrong SKU#. When I went to the store to get the correct SKU#, I was informed that the rebate wasn’t any good because I didn’t purchase the PREMIUM INSTALLATION. When I asked what that was, they said the alignment package, which I had turned down. HOWEVER, they never said the rebate was dependent on me purchasing an alignment otherwise I would have turned the offer down and just bought the two tires I originally wanted.
    I will not purchase anything else from Tire Kingdom and also plant to post my experience on Facebook to let others know. I’m curious how many other people were Ripped Off.

• Se
    Sean Pagrabs Jan 08, 2020

@Jeffk343 Open a complaint with the BBB as I did

• Oz
    Ozy Jan 29, 2010

I purchased 4 tires and was told by the store manager that I would get a $100 rebate visa card by mail. I sent in the rebate and after a month I recieved an email with a tracking number that I could check on the website. When I entered the tracking number it came up as an "invalid sku" . I called the toll free number on my rebate info and found out that in order to get the rebate you must have purchased a "Deluxe instalation package" with your 4 tires. I'm not sure what that is and I know for sure it was not offered to me by the store manager who handed me the rebate form to take home and fill out. I went to the Tire Kingdom website to see if they show any such install package and found none. I'm guessing this 'Deluxe Tire Package' runs about $100 bucks. (spend an extra $100 and get $100 back scam ?) The only reason I purchased the tires at Tire Kingdom was because of the rebate. The same tires where cheaper at Costco across the street by $10 each and the basic install package was also cheaper by $3 per tire. BOTTOM LINE: STORE MANAGERS SHOULD NOT BE GIVING OUT REBATE FORMS AND PROMISING REBATES TO CUSTOMERS WHO DO NOT MEET THE CRITERIA FOR THE REBATE !!! SIGN ME UP FOR THE CLASS ACTION SUIT

• Se
    Sean Pagrabs Jan 08, 2020

@Ozy I am filling a complaint with bbb so please do the sams as us customers need to teach tire kingdom a lesson