Tinderonline member

S

Minto Singh has been using a fake profile to meet men and women on Tinder.
Minto also known as Lakhbir 39 years old is a member of Zoosk, Hook Up Dating and Mingle2. Watch out especially Indian girls, Lakhbir known as Minto likes to ask for money to buy 420 and suggest sex on a first date what a [censor] I met Lakhbir last year Aug. 2016 online. We met at a bar in the East Village. Minto lives in Richmond Hill Queens. So, Minto usually pretends to be a lot taller on his profile really a 5in. 4 Smurf.

• Mi
    mintostop Jun 06, 2019

These are a few of the messages I have received after I view social events on a specific website. Th e messages are NOT sent from these members and my replies 'to STOP'! My daily where abouts are viewed and numerous passwords are changed so, I am locked out. When I think I am communicating with new people, it's the same person in my phone and computer accounts. Here are photos.
    Also, the same person pretended to be-Gabriel T. -a Cognitive Software developer @Drill Cornell Medicine former Deep Learning Research Intern (in March 2017 and Shriraj N. a Design Engineer from Hoboken, NJ formerly attended Stevens Institute in Feb. 2017. I met both men, I exchanged email addresses and later phone numbers with both men. The 'fake person' refused to talk on the phone but constantly sent text messages. When I asked both men to send a photo excuses were made. Gabriel and Shriraj were not the individuals texting me.

• Mi
    mintostop Jun 06, 2019

Over the past few years, I have received the same greeting on various websites including Verizon. I have changed my phone number 5 times in 3 years 2016-present. Here are the messages with "Hi Dear".

• Ju
    Justice Served Jan 21, 2019

The person that wrote this is named Loriann D. Dunwell of kew Gardens, Queens New York.

She has been stalking and harassing me for several years now, the Authorities have been notified. She is obsessed with me and (fraudulently) signs me up for online services every single day. Loriann Dunwell has mental problems and needs help. She cannot stop harassing people through the internet.

We are now working closely with her previous employer and NY State Senator Kirsten Gillibrand's office to help us stop her from cyberstalking (It’s a crime).

If you are related to Loriann D. Dunwell of kew gardens Queens New York, please reach out to us ([email protected]) before the detectives arrest her.

Loriann D. Dunwell - STOP harrassing my family and place of employment.

• Bl
    BlockMinto1 Jul 11, 2018

This information is false. Please make sure you check the validity of 'Justice Against Stalkers' not an authentic legal business. There isn't a real business address, business website or phone number. Check the BBB-Better Business Bureau- this is not a registered or active legal business name!

• Ju
    Justice Against Stalkers Mar 20, 2018

The women that wrote this is Stalker, her name is Loriann. Guys please watch out for her name. She has signed a legal cease & desist to stop her online stalking but still continues to online stalk men in Queens NY for years.

Her job & authorities have been notified.